JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Justice

Justice is the concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, religion, fairness, or equity, along with the punishment of the breach of said ethics.

I should have named my son that! Dang!

I am sure you could name her Hercules, but may not like any side effects... might serve to reduce traffic come dating age, which could be a benefit.

She is 18 now. True story: When she began dating I made the point of walking through the living room with my AK on the way to "clean it." That got the boys' attention ("WAS THAT AN AK47?!!"). "Yes, my dad likes guns." I also made a point of telling her and her friends stories from when I worked in the Middle East. They came to the conclusion shortly after that that I "probably worked for the CIA." She is a senior, and to this day her friends, and even her, "suspect" that I work/worked for the CIA. I have always denied it, but made sure they understood that if I did work for the CIA I "may or may not be able to tell them." It absolutely has been a "good behavior" motivator during her dating and hanging out with friends.

She is 18 now. True story: When she began dating I made the point of walking through the living room with my AK on the way to "clean it." That got the boys' attention ("WAS THAT AN AK47?!!"). "Yes, my dad likes guns." I also made a point of telling her and her friends stories from when I worked in the Middle East. They came to the conclusion shortly after that that I "probably worked for the CIA." She is a senior, and to this day her friends, and even her, "suspect" that I work/worked for the CIA. I have always denied it, but made sure they understood that if I did work for the CIA I "may or may not be able to tell them." It absolutely has been a "good behavior" motivator during her dating and hanging out with friends.

The First dad that pulled that stunt with me was cleaning his 357 and told me he was a ex cop and still had friends with force.

being a dumb teen i did not put that together till later when i saw a pattern with fathers and guns, so at that time I just thought ohh cool gun maybe i'll get to play with that also.

Or get him picked on by every bully around.. kinda like "A Boy Named Sue" :s0112:

Bruce is good middle name

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris

My son was born August 27th, 2011. With all the excitement I forgot I had posted this thread asking this question. So I suppose I should wrap it up. We named him William Jackson S...... (last name partially omitted) "Billy Jack". That ended up being the winner. This time around it was mostly the wife's call. She really liked it and I liked it well enough not to put up a fight for MY #1 (AwesomeX) So there you have it! Thanks for all the suggestions. Sorry it took so long to announce the results.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top