JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Marion michael...scratch that. Just call him duke.

Duke is actually one of my front runners. I don't get it. She's not digging any of the ones I bring up.

Thankyou everyone for the suggestions! I really didn't expect to get this many responses. Please keep 'em coming.

I will, of course, announce on this thread what we picked when we finally do pick one. It may be months from now. We're due Sep. 5. I can't wait!!

I am so excited at the prospect of having a son. Don't get me wrong. I love my little girl tremendously. She's my "Baby Bear". In a year and a half when she is three years old, the training will begin. I already have a bb gun for her. But a son....I'm sure alot you guys out there already know because you have one or two of your own......it's gonna rock.

Duke is actually one of my front runners. I don't get it. She's not digging any of the ones I bring up.

Thankyou everyone for the suggestions! I really didn't expect to get this many responses. Please keep 'em coming.

I will, of course, announce on this thread what we picked when we finally do pick one. It may be months from now. We're due Sep. 5. I can't wait!!

I am so excited at the prospect of having a son. Don't get me wrong. I love my little girl tremendously. She's my "Baby Bear". In a year and a half when she is three years old, the training will begin. I already have a bb gun for her. But a son....I'm sure alot you guys out there already know because you have one or two of your own......it's gonna rock.

Enjoy your daughter while you can...somewhere between 11 and 13 you will change from her best friend to the bane of her existence, and a total waste of time. Luckily for me that phase passed by the time our daughter turned 18......best of luck!!!

Enjoy your daughter while you can...somewhere between 11 and 13 you will change from her best friend to the bane of her existence, and a total waste of time. Luckily for me that phase passed by the time our daughter turned 18......best of luck!!!

I am thankful to have had 2 boys instead of daughters, I'm not sure I could survive the stress. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top