JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Duke is the coolest name ever. I met a man by that name and the guy was a bad***.
Colt or Colton is also really nice.
Brock
Dalton
Charlton
Barrett
Wyatt
Clint
Cooper
Butch
Cal

Mephisto,
Bub or Bubba (Beulzebub),
Joe Bob (Joseph Robert),
Billy Jack (William John),
Jimmy Joe (James Joseph),
Billy Kid (William Kidde)

Or my favorites,
"Hey you"(usually followed by "hand me that wrench, no, the other one, no..." this can go on for a while depending on the number of wrenches you have)
"Boy"(was a huge Tarzan fan, you may have to get a monkey and a loincloth to pull this one off)
"Number one son" (also a Charlie Chan fan)
"bring daddy a beer" (he might as well get used to hearing it)
"Kimosabe" (as long as mom never saw the lone ranger)

I have more, will edit later.

My wife and I went to our midterm ultrasound yesterday to find out the sex of our newest addition. Found out we're having a boy! I'm really really really really really really really really excited. (Can't you tell?). We already have a year and a half old little girl that we named Molly Jo (that's her first name, Jo is not her middle name). We like the southern sounding redneck names. Or basically really old fashioned non-typical names. Trying to avoid the contemporary stuff you see people naming their kids nowadays.

We're really struggling with this for some reason. Naming our daughter was easy. For some reason that one just came to us and stuck right away. There wasn't even really any debate. We're not having the same luck naming our son. So I'm here to ask for suggestions. You never know, you might be the one that ends up naming my kid.....scary thought!

So far she has vetoed my following suggestions:

AwesomeX
Cobra Commander
Starscream
Remington Winchester
Duke
Rusty
Rocky
Jed
Angus

Ok.....start dumping 'em. What should I name the future ruler?

Angus is cool, but I prefer Andrew.

Congrats!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews