JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First question - Who is THEY? If we can't answer that we can't solve anything.
If it's ISIS, we do know this: They believe that the duty of all Muslims is to emigrate TO the 'Califate', get to the area they control. They are dead serious about that, unlike AlQaeda.
We know that millions of Syrians and Iraqis have voted with their feet, fleeing FROM ISIS and their so-called 'State' (yes, there are surely a few infiltrators too).
Here is the speculation from a number of people who have studied the situation: The terrorist attacks on French citizens was designed to create a massive anti-Muslim reaction in Europe just as the refugees pour in. The worse the reaction, the better for ISIS - not only against the refugees but also against domestic French Muslims - mostly N African origin - the most secular, non-religious group of Muslims on the planet. This is their strategy to drive a wedge in and stampede people back to the Islamic State, or attract support from people on the receiving end of broad anti-Muslim reaction.
So go ahead, be a bigot if it makes you feel better. Just don't tell yourself you are actually concerned with solutions or security.
Oh, I thought it was so our president will be able to go to war to make his buddies rich... Wait, not this president... Maybe the next one.. if he is from the right party...
As far as what's on the table for the French. A strongly worded speech and a few bombs. Then some cheese and champagne while discussing who to pass the buck to.

Why do young Muslims kill us and themselves?

The opportunities are less for some people.
Not many good jobs for poorer than dirt Muslims in the middle east.

For some becoming a terrorist give's them some feeling of worth. So they join ISIS! Why not it's easier than finding a good job. Even if they were born and raised in France.

Some Muslim groups will pay the families. When a child blows themselves up!
They even have a set price for the loss of an arm. A leg. And other body parts.
It's good work. And you get to be a martyr to!

Combine this with regular old drug use[Many of the French terrorists were being watched for selling drugs] and you get a happy, well balanced young person. Ready to make a great life for themselves.

Last Edited:
Why do young Muslims kill us and themselves?

The opportunities are less for some people.
Not many good jobs for poorer than dirt Muslims in the middle east.

For some becoming a terrorist give's them some feeling of worth. So they join ISIS! Why not it's easier than finding a good job. Even if they were born and raised in France.

Some Muslim groups will pay the families. When a child blows themselves up!
They even have a set price for the loss of arm. A leg. And other body parts.
It's good work. And you get to be a martyr to!

Combine this with regular old drug use[Many of the French terrorists were being watched for selling drugs] and you get a happy, well balanced young person. Ready to make a great life for themselves.

Geezzzz Medic, you make it sound so wonderful, I think I might retire and look into this for my next job.

My older sister lives in Paris. She went to bed early that night so she woke up to the news. One of her producers was killed and several of her kid's friends. Her perception (translation, how it is being spun to the French) is that the goal of the terrorists is to start a civil war between Muslim factions. What a crock of crap! We should all guard against letting sound bites , spin or preconceived ideas define our opinions.

For example, the idea that a lack of opportunity is the cause and if we just provide opportunity (naturally it's up to us) then everyone will be OK.

Another example, I got into it with a barely literate Islamic on Facebook (a friend of a friend) who posted this:
"Al Islem Dini ,i invite you to read english translation of the Holy Qu'ran ,cuz if u had read it you'll not say such disgusting wrong words and prejuges ,then the Holly Qu'ran is words of Allah(God) not those of prophet Muhammed peace be upon him ,ISlam is religion of peace and love ,Islam is perfect ,is peace and terrorism has no region .....what can u say about what Russian is doing in Syria ? is that peace !!! peace on the bombs!! that's what cristianity teaches you !! huh ?! . I wish you'll find the true path one day and u open your eyes to the truth"
and this:
"Al Islem Dini then tell me is not what happened in france one night of palestinians life ?! why you don't support the unarmed palestinians civilians who are killed everyday and whose land is stolen from them ,the most terrorist peoples are the zions"

I couldn't resist, I posted:

So he is of the opinion that Islam bears zero responsibility for the recent "setbacks".

Never knowing when to leave well enough alone I posted this:

I think Mr. Rubio is 100% correct in his assessment. Question is, what do we do about it? I think Bush was on the right track. Create a "Shining example of democracy" in Iraq that becomes the model. Problem is, politics gets in the way of an effective long-term strategy. We have three foes to fight, Radical Islam, big government and big media. We are being used.

Oh there are some people with less opportunity.

But if your with Black lives matter. Or a terrorist Muslim.
I don't care.

Try to hurt me for the world being unfair and I will hurt you back.
Try to kill me. And I will kill you first.

Don't think for a second I don't have my eye out for your disenfranchised a$$! :s0012:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top