Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What shop sells stripped upper and lower receivers?

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by djaziatic, Dec 31, 2014.

1. djaziatic

djaziatic Portland, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

As title States. Any shop near Portland area that sell matching stripped upper and lower?

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Might check Curt's

3. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

4. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow isn't that the old Beaver Creek Armory location some years back?
    I like Curt's! I will say in Hillsboro you can also try MK Tactical on the west side, good folks there too,
    In Sandy there is Rapid Fire. AR Guys

Oh and not far from Curt's is Northwest Armory, but even they recommend Curt's

5. djaziatic

Thanks everyone, I picked one up at curts.

6. Soldier_Citizen

Soldier_Citizen Vancouver, Wa Member

Curts place is awesome! I try and go there anytime I need anything before anyplace else. Currently building a 308 AR.... had to have the lower sent to Wa(SW WA Surplus), and the barrel from B.H.W. at the gunshow at the expo center yesterday, but most of my other parts I will likely be stopping at curts for

7. djaziatic

For what I needed, curts worked out for me, but staring into a display case for 10 minutes waiting for someone to help me when there was only 1 other patron in the store was a bummer for me. Their other two employees were just chatting away at the cash register while I believe an older gentlemen was helping a customer.