JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1627080307292.png

What is this rifle?

compare to this other scene, which appears to be a standard M-16
1627080388511.png

I never had the "Marauder"...but I did get the Thompson Sub Machine Gun for a birthday present , many , many moons ago.

After about a half hour of : "Serclick" of the bolt going back...and "Brrrap , Brrrap" of "gunfire"...
My mom told me , quite forcefully , that , that is a "outside toy"....:eek: :D
Andy

I never had the "Marauder"...but I did get the Thompson Sub Machine Gun for a birthday present , many , many moons ago.

After about a half hour of : "Serclick" of the bolt going back...and "Brrrap , Brrrap" of "gunfire"...
My mom told me , quite forcefully , that , that is a "outside toy"....:eek: :D
Andy
Ha, we'd shoot high flying jets all day long out in the front field with those.

Favorite scene from The Green Berets is when Beckwith , the anti war journalist, says something to effect of :
Its their fight...why should we be involved...?
And the Sergeant schools him on all the captured Communist weapons .....
Andy,

You guys are a 'old' bunch of bastages

Edited....I forgot to add the 'old' part originally. Sry.

Last Edited:
Word.

Though we did have a few of those pot metal, single-action revolvers that "fired" caps on a wound string of paper. We thought they were quite neat-o. Remember those?

I sure do! Who didn't take a roll of those out of the box and smash it between two rocks for the big bang!!!
I had one of them and one of the later ones that took plastic moon clips with caps in them that look like percussion caps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top