JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just ordered a new MacBook Air. :s0155:

1650508297413.png

A Johnny Depp western, great film. On VHS of course, I strive to keep my living room firmly in the 90s. Tube tv, laserdisc, in the cabinet is the vcr, nintendo and playstation.

s-l400 (3).jpg 20220425_192642.jpg

Last Edited:
Bought a used 10" Skywatcher Flextube. Overall it's still in great shape. Not sure which is a more expensive hobby.........but they both bring the same amount of joy.

My new work laptop only has a 13" screen so I ordered a dual monitor stand and two 22" monitors. I have not received my new laptop yet but my current work laptop drives the external monitors as well.

6DF246B0-15B2-4895-AC1F-DE65D2FEB1DC.jpeg

Picked up my, unused but opened, drill press this evening. Tomorrow I'll put it together and mount it.

Edited for an assembled pic

20220630_204814.jpg 20220701_180239.jpg

Last Edited:
Day-yammm! A band saw and a drill press? In just over 24 hours apart? Yowza! :eek:

I ran on hard times during covid, had to sell most of my toys. Now i'm just picking up a few essentials.
That pretty much sux, man. I hope you can replace your toys for what you sold them for.

#FJB!

A new US flag to replace the one I fly 24x7x365. I buy high quality flags that will hold up for this purpose and my tradition is to replace them on Independence Day each year. Same goes for my thin blue line flags, but only get six months out of them, so it's January and July for those.

Push sticks so I can use my router table to joint some maple boards as a replacement for our worn out cutting board.

Construction string to help level a new wider gate I'm hopefully installing in my backyard fence this weekend.

A new US flag to replace the one I fly 24x7x365. I buy high quality flags that will hold up for this purpose and my tradition is to replace them on Independence Day each year.
I hear ya! I also proudly fly Old Glory 24/7/365 from my home. She's positioned such that anyone who comes up the walk must pass beneath her to get on my front porch (see image below). That's done intentionally...

I also buy the high quality flags with the thick nylon fabric, stitched stripes, embossed stars, brass grommets, and the thickened heading along the hoist. Get a replacement flag every Flag Day (June 14th), and I dispose of the old flag, folded into a yankee tricorne, in a solemn campfire ceremony while camping in the woods somewhere over Labor Day weekend. It's a tradition...

My Liberty State flags flies to Old Glory's left, as prescribed by our national flag etiquette. The Liberty State flag is a much thinner cotton, and only lasts about 6 months, same as your TBL flags.

This is what the front of Château Sobo looks like most times (clicky to embiggen)...
Pic was taken in January two or three years ago, shortly after the Liberty State flag replacement ceremony.
Liberty_flag_address.jpg

Last Edited:
I hear ya! I also proudly fly Old Glory 24/7/365 from my home. She's positioned such that anyone who comes up the walk must pass beneath her to get on my front porch (see image below). That's done intentionally...

I also buy the high quality flags with the thick nylon fabric, stitched stripes, embossed stars, brass grommets, and the thickened heading along the hoist. Get a replacement flag every Flag Day (June 14th), and I dispose of the old flag, folded into a yankee tricorne, in a solemn campfire ceremony while camping in the woods somewhere over Labor Day weekend. It's a tradition...

My Liberty State flags flies to Old Glory's left, as prescribed by our national flag etiquette. The Liberty State flag is a much thinner cotton, and only lasts about 6 months, same as your TBL flags.

This is what the front of Château Sobo looks like most times (clicky to embiggen)...
Pic was taken in January two or three years ago, shortly after the Liberty State flag replacement ceremony.
View attachment 1232593
Outstanding! My flag is set up so you MUST walk underneath it to enter my house!

Here is a picture from a few years back. You have to walk under Old Glory then turn left to enter. Shrubs and trees prevent you from doing otherwise.

1656716842492.png

Outstanding! My flag is set up so you MUST walk underneath it to enter my house!

Here is a picture from a few years back. You have to walk under Old Glory then turn left to enter. Shrubs and trees prevent you from doing otherwise.

View attachment 1232629
Huzzah!

It appears that Old Glory and the TBL banner share the same facade from which they fly.
Pray tell me, surely Old Glory flies noticeably higher than does the TBL flag, yes? 🤔

Huzzah!

It appears that Old Glory and the TBL banner share the same facade from which they fly.
Pray tell me, surely Old Glory flies noticeably higher than does the TBL flag, yes? 🤔
Absolutely! The perspective in the picture makes them look even, but from the front it's visible. If for some reason I had something other than a US based flag where TBL normally resides I would put it in the second portion of the holder to lower it further.

Fly both USA and Thin Blue flag on my front porch proudly. Have been pleasantly surprised at how many positive comments I get by people passing by. Living in a VERY blue state its nice to see so many have no lost their damn mind.
When I moved here I was the only one. Now almost everybody flies them ay least on holidays with a handful that fly 24x7x365 and all of those are lit as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top