JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently picked up this photography book. The subject is the Big Apple back in the day. It is not bad.

pZXbEsx.jpg

y6P94AB.jpg

Timing chain kit for my son's '93 Saturn Station wagon.... I know, know... why? LOL!

Maybe you do it for the challenge. Years ago, I repaired a Chevy Luv pickup engine (Isuzu made it). The timing chain had let go. Gears, tensioners, it was all bad. Nobody else in the shop would touch it. It had already been there for three months. I sent it back down the road but it was a challenge.

Jumped into the shallow end (entry level) of the Zero Tolerance (knives) pool with an 0350SW thanks to @BrandonQuixote...
I'm not sure how to leave feedback (okay, I have 0 clue) but it was a great transaction, easy, friendly, and I think we both came away happy. Thanks, Brandon.
ZT knives live up to their reputation as generally no-nonsense, top quality workin' blades. The 0350 immediately replaced my Kershaw as EDC.

Jumped into the shallow end (entry level) of the Zero Tolerance (knives) pool with an 0350SW thanks to @BrandonQuixote...
I'm not sure how to leave feedback (okay, I have 0 clue) but it was a great transaction, easy, friendly, and I think we both came away happy. Thanks, Brandon.
ZT knives live up to their reputation as generally no-nonsense, top quality workin' blades. The 0350 immediately replaced my Kershaw as EDC.

Click my name, click the green positive feedback number and on the following page there's a large red button to add feedback. I'm glad you enjoy the knife!

Picked up a couple interesting books today.

apphoo.jpg

mult!.jpg

The Apple Ⅱ/e was not the first computer I ever used, but it was the first one I wrote code on, so long ago. Will likely be a fun read. :)

Been buying a bunch of books to settle into a long, cold winter. Picked one on the Aleutians campaign during the war, but also one on street art from around the world. Looks to be interesting. :)

graf.jpg

Dang.... the Amazon delivery guy is getting to know me lately!

a complete MX riding gear setup

a stand for my Honda CRF450R

water pump and belts for a Suburban

dress belts

Proper (formal) Oxford dress shoes

(awesome) cedar shoe trees

Multiple colors of Saphir shoe polish

a bunch a ties for my suits

a bunch of nice tie clips

a bunch of pocket squares for my suits

universal remote controls

boots

books

a water/shock proof battery case for my iPhone-8

replacement blender blades

Tripods for spotting scopes and chronometers

An electric kettle (the Aussie wife likes tea)

a vacuum cleaner

a pic-rail adaptor for my Tikka's new bipod

an old-fashioned enameled breadbox the wife wanted

Replacement filters for the Keurig 2.0

that's all I can think of right now for the last two weeks... LOL!

Last Edited:
Just ordered my new custom made billet wheels and bead locks from Japan in the odd size and off set ( 10"X10" with a 4 inch back spacing, no valve stem) I need for my Alaskan Bush Wheels, and a new Maxxis Go-Kart tire and alloy universal/zero off set rim for my tail wheel! Also got the rim specs to my favorite machinist to make my front hubs with wheel bearings and brake rotor flange, as well as a custom hub for the tail wheel, also with bearings, axle, and custom catering tail wheel yoke with dampener! Need to finalize my CAD files on the tail suspension design and send those files off to be made as well! Lastly, I got my custom Extrusions for my landing gear steps, so I need to run them through the Mill and do some welding and install them for now!
Monday I will order my Custom brake rotors and calipers with pads and custom brake lines, and toe brake master cylinders! Also need to design my pedals and get those files off to the machine shop to get made! Then its a one stop shop with WAG AERO for a custom set of allow wing struts with fairings and tiedown loops!
Some time next week I will get my rolls of Carbon Fiber so I can start making parts! Man that stuff is 'Spensive, but so worth it!

Bought a MSI GS65 with 32 GB RAM, RTX 2060, and 9th gen I7 processor.

Also a new to me lightweight pickup. 2011 ford ranger, 4x4 with 4.0L V6. Of course, I had to get one that's a manual. Not the offroad package, but just needs diff locks.

Two new 5" fixed casters for a 30" by 60" by 1 1/4 thick (heavy!) all-purpose garage table w/folding legs. $3.80 for both at the local recycling store. Table was free. Legs cannibalized from another table which was used for a workbench.

Hip boots and a Louisiana 1-day non-resident license.
Going hunting in the bayou on Saturday.

Stopped by a thrift shop in Fenton, AL and picked up a great beater bike and a rowing ergometer ($40!). Went for a fun ride last night, will ship the latter item home.
The bikes I buy when out of town, go exploring the areas, and then donate back when I leave. There's a Central Machinery 6"×48" jointer there for $99. Wondering if it's worth it to ship home.

I ordered a new articulating transducer arm for my fish finder and a hawg trough scale for measuring my catch. Im going to compete in a few kayak bass tournaments come spring and summer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top