JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a Lowe's gift card that's been sitting unused for quite a while, so I decided to spring for a Dremel 8220 Cordless model. I've got 2 different corded tools, but there are times cordless is just the way to go. Lots of uses for these handy tools, it will be nice to go cord free for some projects.

dremel-rotary-tools-8220-n-30h-64_1000.jpg

I buy allot of truck parts, and in the past electronic gadgets.
Weird stuff, like a wireless volt meter, DB meter , natural gas meter.
Radiation detector. Portable Radios, door knobs, records and recently heavy duty locking door hinges, for a solid steel door, for a room I am building.

I buy allot of truck parts, and in the past electronic gadgets.
Weird stuff, like a wireless volt meter, DB meter , natural gas meter.
Radiation detector. Portable Radios, door knobs, records and recently heavy duty locking door hinges, for a solid steel door, for a room I am building.
Truck parts?

Not today but I Cyber Monday'ed myself. I've been wanting to switch to an electric smoker for some time, pretty much because I'm getting/gotten lazy and haven't been smoking much lately. Ran across "Smokin-it's" 10 % off sale and got a little woozy. I must have passed out and hit the BUY button when my forehead hit the keyboard. :( :D

Same width and depth as my 36 inch gas smoker but about 8 inches shorter. It'll hold a 18 lb brisket/15 lb turkey and with another rack the same amount of jerkey, fish etc as the gas smoker. 3 yr warranty, made in the US, 100% 18 gauge 201 SS, fiberglass insulated and built like a tank! It burns split chunks rather than chips or pellets. It'll be here the 5th and I've got a pork loin curing now for Canadian bacon as a test run.
e6f2aa09-bd43-40e1-888f-b1e5b5da1106.png
9396de8d-6549-4a4c-953c-6cd06f4d2fb7.png
Then to make things worse I was thinking I might "need" a wireless temp probe and found the Thermoworks Smoke 25% off. Now I don't have to leave the recliner to check temps! :p
Smoke_generic-01.jpg

Well, the one I ordered was scale (among about a half dozen options), but that was the stock photo on the site. Guess we'll find out sometime this week. :)

Waiting for the Smurfey one to slap me up side the head here, i should have caught this, its 1/8 playable scales, but actually more like 2/3 physical size! Duh...........
I saw 1/8 scale and thought it was actually legit Smurf size! Lol:D:p

Ok, Just set the credit card on fire, but I got this ordered the other day and it's on it's way! It's a good parts unit, all I wanted was the crank and case halves and external parts! I have new Cylinder Packs on order and most of the new parts I'm going to need! The Turbine is just to crazy, for what i'm doing! So it's back to 1930's High Tech! LOL
0.jpg

Ok, Just set the credit card on fire, but I got this ordered the other day and it's on it's way! It's a good parts unit, all I wanted was the crank and case halves and external parts! I have new Cylinder Packs on order and most of the new parts I'm going to need! The Turbine is just to crazy, for what i'm doing! So it's back to 1930's High Tech! LOL
View attachment 554245
Looks fun, what is it going to pull up in the air?

New Intake, and separate oil sump, and brand new ACE cylinder packs complete!
2zdvi54.jpg
9ifju0.jpg
They claim the total kit makes the old engine almost 60 pounds lighter, and should be able to make 100+ more HP then a stock IO-360!

Waiting for the Smurfey one to slap me up side the head here, i should have caught this, its 1/8 playable scales, but actually more like 2/3 physical size! Duh...........
I saw 1/8 scale and thought it was actually legit Smurf size! Lol:D:p

My first thought, too

Its almost the exact same thing as a Piper J-3 CUB with short Fuselage and the Super Cubs ( Pa-18) Wings, while being almost half the flying weight of a Super Cub! Makes for a serious Bush plane, and is super fun to fly! I have a 310 HP Turbo Prop in it currently and its a rocket, too much power, can never use all of what it makes!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top