JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For my new project.... 51v3p8IrApL._AC_SY400_.jpg
20180816_175214.jpg

EntierlyCrimson custom CNC made me a block for my RCBS bullet puller collets! I gave him measurements and specs, one hour later a CAD drawing was sent to me and three days later I had it at my house!

For sale on his website now too! Pretty solid piece of aluminum.

7CB8815B-B409-4F4D-999B-FC0DF4E56A2E.jpeg

A quart of Methylene Chloride, aka Dichloromethane. A clear, volatile, carcinogenic solvent that is both thinner and heavier than water. Super evaporative, it leeches out of metal cans and evaporates. It is used for plastic repair and for...

...decaffeinating coffee beans.

Yeah.

Since its boiling point is just over 103º F, it is considered to boil out of the coffee beans during the roasting process. And, decaffeinated tea? Yeah, same thing - except tea is not roasted. Hmmm. No ozone depletion, as it decomposes before it ever reaches that height.

Just offloaded 19 squares of architectural shingles (that's 1900 square feet) out of my truck onto a pallet in my yard, then carry each packet up the ladder to complete the new roof on the backside of my house.

It's going to be a long week ahead.... :confused:

Just offloaded 19 squares of architectural shingles (that's 1900 square feet) out of my truck onto a pallet in my yard, then carry each packet up the ladder to complete the new roof on the backside of my house.

It's going to be a long week ahead.... :confused:

Sounds like a week for a lot of sammich eating.

Well, it wasn't online, but whilst out on the coast:

Horror.jpg

The horror genre, particularly the classics (1920s—1980s), are a guilty pleasure. In October it is fun to indulging in watching the old flicks. My better half and I have been watching the Universal monsters in the evenings when the little ones are finally down. But, I digress.

Lifetime 80 gallon compost tumbler.

Note for anyone else buying one of these. Don't assemble it inside. Do it outside otherwise you may be taking it apart to get it back outside...... so I heard.

And a kickass collar for the dog.

CC92D71B-30C8-4A17-A8A2-DF7F785ACE76.jpeg 1A434F31-9A14-4E22-9087-6DBB92A55FED.jpeg

Not yet. Thats a pic he sent me . Ive got a spare engine I'm trading for it this coming weekend. Just about past riding season though.

Dyna/FXR with 120 HP 113 CID S&S engine and baker 5 speed. I'm way getting the better end of the deal but I have to do the install in his 70 Camaro. Those handle bars have to go though.

Last Edited:
Got a 10% off email coupon for eBay today and used it for some long sleeved T-shirt's to wear in this colder weather to aid in concealment. Also got some cheap IWB mag holders to keep around just in case. Sorry, both were firearm related but, I'm ok-I can stop at any time. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top