JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a Toyota 4x4 years ago. It was a good truck, just a little underpowered. B&M made a little blower for it that should have been the ticket. Unfortunately it was too expensive for my wallet...

I bought a new set of wheels to replace the 22" kaleidoscope-y looking hoops that were on my F150 when I got it.

If anyone likes these wheels, they will be for sale cheap as soon as the new ones are on.

Beaner at the shop 1.27.24.jpg

I was thinking about buying an MGA. A 4-71 would go on there nicely
Have you looked into the Aisin AMR500 superchargers? They're dirt cheat at around 175 bucks and have been added to 1600cc VW's to good effect. They're only 22 cc's less than the MGA.

154927603_799789350884860_8849468470448206949_n.jpg

Last Edited:
Have you looked into the Aisin AMR500 superchargers? They're dirt cheat at around 175 bucks and have been added to 1600cc VW's to good effect. They're only 22 cc's less than the MGA.

View attachment 1865858
I put a Ford Eaton Screw Supercharger on an MGB motor, took a bunch of fab work, but it worked super well. You used to be able to find them in junkyards super cheap. I think I paid $80 for mine, Well worth the effort!

F9A63B06-0705-4583-B129-A4A941816A73.jpeg
Ran into a father and son last week in Christmas Valley that we met 20 plus years ago while we were blowing up a dead cow with a few pounds of tannerite. The father was selling a used set of VERY nice Leupold binoculars and I got to pick them up today while passing through Eugene (Gaygene as he calls it). These are incredible! I can't wait for bikini season, I mean boating season! Here's my daughter looking at the deer with them, she won't let me get a turn, LOL. He sold them for a great price, I've never had nice binoculars before and wonder why I've waited so long.

Got a new agitator for the washing machine from eBay. $7 shipped. Big pile of backed up laundry to do now but beats paying for a new machine or a fat guy to say "yep it's broke"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top