JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a couple of old military rifles and a couple of others I would kinda like to get rid of. what exactly makes a firearm C&R eligible, and what is the sales procedure. I would really rather avoid the FFL thing on these guns.
#1 is a 1917 something or other 30-06
#2 is an 8mm french Labelle
#3 is not military but a pretty beat wall hanger double-barrel shotgun
#4 is a savage 99 in 30-30 rough condition with a broken stock.

pictures could be posted and if there is any interest I may post them in the C&R for sale section

1641871656636.png

As written any firearms known to be 50 yrs old or more is deemed c&r qualified. Any firearms on the atfs list no matter age but must be that exact firearm as listed. Most military arms are easy to check or know with a short amount of research.Theres more to it but thats my easy version.
A Washington resident (or some other states) could recieve direct from you if you choose to ship them.
Your 1917 and Labelle definitely are c&r.
Double barrel would have to be researched as well as the Savage but there's a chance it would be.

looks like a little more research is in order, I looked into these several years back but now the info I had on them is gone, time to start over. everything in this bunch is well over fifty years old, I think there were 2 others as well. time to dig them out again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top