JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm gonna hug it and squeeze it and hold it and take care of it, and do I get to feed the rabbits?
(Lenny, of mice and men)
Actually you two heartless unnamed (Mike and Joe) members,:D It was pretty cute,,
From a grandpas perspective.
That kind of joy in a small child's eyes doesn't come around enough times in a child's life, and I for one loved it!
Although I do agree with the whole "crying kids and cats" opinion:s0108:

She is awfully cute, and I love cats. Considering the times though, I can't help feel that the little gal is nothing more than a "Snowflake" in training. Does that mean I'm jaded? Yes looks like it.

jad·ed
ˈjādəd/
adjective
  1. tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something.
But thanks for putting it up here anyway Mr Conscience.

She has no idea what she's in for. Sure those may be tears of joy now.

But the source of those tears will be different when she's changing/cleaning the litter box. :p

Seeing as you brought this up. It has me thinking. About the horrible people that forced mask wearing all over our country. Basically took away our humanity. Being able to read people expressions has been warped because of two years of not seeing other humans faces.

what exactly did i bring up about? am i getting to "that" age? LOL.
i was merely pointing out it looked like it went straight for her eye right when the clip cut, it was a cute clip though.
i sorta agree about the masks, i think that was kinda sorta thier intention, but driving force was just pure ignorance, bad / blind science and blind obedience just like the azi's. sheeple will sheep. regardless of what side your on though i beleive in liberty you do what you want even if thats wear a mask a bra, hell i dont care wear a strap on for a nose with a clown nose on the tip, i dont care just dont force the rest of us to clown too!

"Being able to read people expressions has been warped because of two years of not seeing other humans faces."

Not to mention that it's hard for those of us who don't hear well when you can't see the speaker's face.

I know how that little girl felt.
My mom hated dogs so I never got to have a puppy.
I really wanted a puppy.
Then 6 years of military.......they had no puppies.
8 years of college..........still no puppies.
The beginning of our 2nd year of living in our first home my wife showed up one day
with a puppy for me. That little girl might as well have been me.
50 years later.......our little rat terrier is busy chasing his tail in the other room.
Life is good.

Last Edited:
I'm gonna hug it and squeeze it and hold it and take care of it, and do I get to feed the rabbits?
(Lenny, of mice and men)
Actually you two heartless unnamed (Mike and Joe) members,:D It was pretty cute,,
From a grandpas perspective.
That kind of joy in a small child's eyes doesn't come around enough times in a child's life, and I for one loved it!
Although I do agree with the whole "crying kids and cats" opinion:s0108:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top