JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am considering selling two guns from my collection that have just been gathering dust since I bought them. One is just too pretty to shoot and the other was part of a package deal where I bought a couple guns from my dealer.

I usually have no problem knowing what to ask for a gun, but these two have me stumped. They prices they are selling for on gunbroker.com seem a bit outlandish. I am considering putting them on there and see if I can cash in on the hysteria a little bit. :)

The two I need help with are...

S&W m659 in Like New condition. It was represented as unfired when I bought it and looking at it gave me no reason to feel otherwise. I have not shot it myself either. It still looks brand new but does not have a box. The only thing I have done to it was add some Hogue Pau ferro grip panels to it.

Beretta 84FS Cheetah (nickle version). I bought this gun new, and it has never been carried or fired. It has hardly even been handled. It still looks brand new and has all the paperwork and the box.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top