What price would you ask for these too guns?

Reactions
I am considering selling two guns from my collection that have just been gathering dust since I bought them. One is just too pretty to shoot and the other was part of a package deal where I bought a couple guns from my dealer.

I usually have no problem knowing what to ask for a gun, but these two have me stumped. They prices they are selling for on gunbroker.com seem a bit outlandish. I am considering putting them on there and see if I can cash in on the hysteria a little bit. :)

The two I need help with are...

S&W m659 in Like New condition. It was represented as unfired when I bought it and looking at it gave me no reason to feel otherwise. I have not shot it myself either. It still looks brand new but does not have a box. The only thing I have done to it was add some Hogue Pau ferro grip panels to it.

Beretta 84FS Cheetah (nickle version). I bought this gun new, and it has never been carried or fired. It has hardly even been handled. It still looks brand new and has all the paperwork and the box.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom