JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not too snarky..... DUH! That's been my go to spot for primers AND powder. I've been calling them for the last three weeks, only because I got tired of driving there to find they still didn't have them the two weeks before that. They were out of primers for a month too, of course so was Fishermans, CCI anyway. Haven't called yet this week, but if they're out STILL I may just order a 8# jug from someone else and call corporate offices and tell them they've lost a customer.

Not snarky, really.

Mike

You're relating the exact reason I started buying powder and primers online. By the time you factor in all the gas for the futile trips, the frustration of not finding what you need or want on the shelf, just go to a reliable site like Powder Valley and order what you need. Their prices are cheaper to start with and if you order more than a couple pounds of powder and several boxes of primers you'll more than offset the cost of the hazmat fee. Better yet, the product shows up in 5 business days on average. You've been waiting for how many weeks now for Bi-Mart to come through? Call PV and let "Brown" deliver to your door.

All these companies that say "I can order it for you" aren't getting my business - period. I can order things for myself, don't need their help.

You're relating the exact reason I started buying powder and primers online. By the time you factor in all the gas for the futile trips, the frustration of not finding what you need or want on the shelf, just go to a reliable site like Powder Valley and order what you need. Their prices are cheaper to start with and if you order more than a couple pounds of powder and several boxes of primers you'll more than offset the cost of the hazmat fee. Better yet, the product shows up in 5 business days on average. You've been waiting for how many weeks now for Bi-Mart to come through? Call PV and let "Brown" deliver to your door.

All these companies that say "I can order it for you" aren't getting my business - period. I can order things for myself, don't need their help.

Ohhh my good man! I was in the area and Bi-mart STILL doesn't have the 231!! I didn't even bother talking to anyone. I will be letting them, and Allsports know, they've lost a customer though!

So I get on Midway and get to ordering an 8# jug of 231 and 2000 Federal SP primers, CCI were back ordered. When I went to check out they've charged me TWO has mat fees?? I this the way it works? No savings! I'm a gonna check Powder Valley.
Thanks Deadshot.

Mike

Well, that was easy. I've got powder and primers coming for less than buying local. You can be sure I'll let the "local " offending parties know of their loss of future biz!

Happy
Mike

So I get on Midway and get to ordering an 8# jug of 231 and 2000 Federal SP primers, CCI were back ordered. When I went to check out they've charged me TWO has mat fees?? I this the way it works? No savings! I'm a gonna check Powder Valley.
Thanks Deadshot.

Mike

I've been warning people for some time now about Midway's "two hazmat fees". It seems that they are located in a "restricted area" that does not allow them to stock powder and primers in sufficient quantity to fulfill orders. As a result they ship each from a separate location, I suspect they are just being "drop shipped" from manufacturer's warehouse distributors. Never order powder AND primers from Midway. It's OK if you order one of their "good deals" of just one or the other but buying both merely means getting the shaft twice :(

Now that Sinclair is a "Brownell's Company" I use Brownell's for parts, tools, and reloading equip. Powder Valley gets my business for Powder, Primer's, and Bullets. In time, Midway will probably get NONE of my business. The more they backorder, with unknown arrival times, the less I'll even bother looking there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top