JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

8 dead among 52 shot across city over weekend

Eight people were killed and at least 44 others were shot across the city Friday night into early Monday, including a baby girl who suffered a graze wound to the neck when gunfire erupted at a Near West Side barbecue.

Those killed included a 28-year-old man found shot in the chest about 3 a.m. Monday in the 7500 block of South Halsted Street near a South Side church, according to Gresham District police. A passing motorist found the man, identified as Credale Woulard, of 7711 S. Ada St., according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office. He was dressed in women's clothing and was found lying dead on the sidewalk.

I sure hope Obama makes the rest of the country a great place like he did Chicago!

What are you guys trippin' about. With gun control and media control we would have no idea of what's going on unless we were there, then it relies on word of mouth to spread it and if we're all afraid of our guberment then it goes nowhere. I guess ignorance is bliss....

wait.. that's right, we don't have guberment controlled media.. yet. but the other part is coming if we don't stand up.

chicago is supposed to be under the control of Folk Nation, and under the stewardship specifically of the Gangster Disciples. but GD splintered a few years ago, due to changes in LE tactics and a few poorly thought out pieces of legislation, and the city has been a war zone between the different major factions since.

basically all this mass violence is the result of the war. the media doesn't report on that part, though. nothing better than underestimation for letting a problem spiral out into insanity. chicago is the wild, wild midwest right now.

Guess between the gangs running the cities and the drug runners controling the borders(http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2539277/posts ) we are stuck right in the middle. Wonder where the government is that is supposed to protect the people, out playing golf maybe???

jj

The very fact that the government ignores its basic duties of protecting citizens from foreign invaders means that they are illegitimate. Lash out and fight the communist tyranny. They deserve the worst we can dish out. Public humiliation. Beatings. Its time to treat them like the rabid rats they are. I would force feed them dysentery infected feces on live TV, then laugh and go make myself a sammich. They need to know they are hated, weak, and their days are numbered.

The very fact that the government ignores its basic duties of protecting citizens from foreign invaders means that they are illegitimate. Lash out and fight the communist tyranny. They deserve the worst we can dish out. Public humiliation. Beatings. Its time to treat them like the rabid rats they are. I would force feed them dysentery infected feces on live TV, then laugh and go make myself a sammich. They need to know they are hated, weak, and their days are numbered.

Don't hold back now! How do you really feel????? JK! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads