JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had a Flickr account for a long time and have used it on craigslist add as well as a few Yahoo forums. It doesn't appear to work so well with NWFA. So, what photo share works best?

I just found that after looking at the more options buttons. Hopefully it doesn't take too much disk memory from the shares on the web server to cause a problem.

As a web admin, I'd rather use the link than have the forum host the picture. So, I'd still like to know what people are using.

By the way, nice looking rifle is that a Sig 556?

I too use Photobucket because that is what I started with. It works well, post easy and actually puts up "full size" pics, not thumbnails like above (I hate those, I want to see the pic not click a link).

With that said I am not as happy with PB as I use to be. Quite some time back they changed and I can no longer get all my pics on a single page. It only shows 24/page so sometimes finding the pic I want takes a long time.

Also with the links you also use to be able to get only the "img" tag but now it is "img and url" tags.

I thought Photo Bucket went to a pay site? I had used it for only two photos, just testing things out. Now it seems they're gone from PB. I tested just copying a full size pic from my computer and it came out nice on a post, didn't need to re-size....

Photobucket has free and paid accounts. Mine is still free, has been as long as I've been with them.

All that said, I do prefer to upload directly from my computer when that option is available.

I thought Photo Bucket went to a pay site? I had used it for only two photos, just testing things out. Now it seems they're gone from PB. I tested just copying a full size pic from my computer and it came out nice on a post, didn't need to re-size....

Imageshack.com went to a pay site.....Apparently I have 11 days left to sign up before the change. I have three pics there is all. I only used IS as an easy re-sizer to post a pic in a thread. It looks like we don't need to re-size now, just browse, copy and paste to a post.

I'm hoping the new upload a file feature will eliminate the need for using a third party image hosting site. If there are problems with it or difficulties, please let me know.

I just found that after looking at the more options buttons. Hopefully it doesn't take too much disk memory from the shares on the web server to cause a problem.

As a web admin, I'd rather use the link than have the forum host the picture. So, I'd still like to know what people are using.

By the way, nice looking rifle is that a Sig 556?

I appreciate that concern, it was something I had to weigh when deciding if we should put cost savings above the user experience. Same with continuing restricting avatars to Supporting Vendors.

In the end I decided the user experience was more important, and that's the direction we'll be taking the site from now on. The donations and advertising revenue are to thank for this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top