JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/02/bill_makes_it_easier_for_viole.html

Of course, the Oregonian headline is ridiculous...

Regardless, the gun control advocates (such as they are) in the legislature are clearly on the defensive. This OFF-endorsed bill passed unanimously in both the House and the Senate.

I was very happy to see the outcome of that recent bill. And...yes the Oregonian sure seems to have a bias about firearms and conservative gun owners in general. They just laid off another 37 people I understand but still continue to print up a very liberal product.

Who ever is in control of the Oregonian is in lockstep with the NewYorkTimes and both are circling the drain financially.:D

I was very happy to see the outcome of that recent bill. And...yes the Oregonian sure seems to have a bias about firearms and conservative gun owners in general. They just laid off another 37 people I understand but still continue to print up a very liberal product.

Who ever is in control of the Oregonian is in lockstep with the NewYorkTimes and both are circling the drain financially.:D

One of those laid-off from the Oregonian was Margie Boule!.................elsullo :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top