JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First, yes, NWFA is my favorite forum, especially since, well, I live in the NW :)

I'm just curious what other forums people read. I divide them into two groups:

(1) General gun forums. I read TheFiringLine.com, TheHighRoad.org. I suspect there are others I should check out.

(2) Gun-specific. I read GlockTalk and 1911forum. Sometimes SurplusRifleForum.com, Milsurps.com, and RimfireCentral.com

...It was a joke of course... maybe..

I sometimes hangout at the XD forums.. but rally there is only so much one can talk about with an XD, unless the 10mm really ever does come to be! (hint hint)
Ar15.com sometimes..
458socom, but usually dead..
castboolits from time to time..
Used to go to some place called US carry or something or nother but got bored with it.
Sometimes read through weaponer forums.
then there are the days I just look for Guns and Girls... just for the articles !!
every now and then opencarry.org
the highroad every couple months..

I move through a lot, just looking though, always come back here though, the guilt sometimes just rips me up.

Also I occasionally drop in to the Original CZ Forum for tech tips but not much else. I like the forum and the attitude of those on it but there are way too many topic categories and some are redundant.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top