JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the most part, I am on here, seattleguns.net, westernwashingtonfirearms.com
fnhforums, the highroad, m14 firing line, and one on a motorcycle board.

I am not trying to take anyone away from here, just wondering if there is anything else out there I may be missing.

I like the local boards for selling purposes and also what is going on in the local community on sports clubs, special buys, etc.

Where are you guys besides here?:huh:

StoppingPower.net This is Evan Marshall's messageboard. He's a retired Detroit cop who is famous for his books analyzing "street" results of various bullets and loads and brands, and practical results from experience is the theme of the board (the 9mm is just FINE). This is a very POLITE and patriotic messageboard, and there is a religious undercurrent, but it is a very well moderated board mostly populated by genuine coppers, soldiers and agents who share real life experiences and thoughts. There is a wealth of information there, and there is a refreshing lack of tolerance for unsupported hot air blabbing by mall ninjas and cop wannabees. They do not suffer fools or racists or unpatriotic people there, so if you are accepted just lurk for a long while before posting---just in case you are a lightweight without realizing it..............................elsullo

I just found gun listings.org today. Oh yeah, I asked this question on the 1911 forum today, because I am selling my 1911 and they do not allow sales of firearms, so I was looking for somewhere else to post it..................they banned me.:angry:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top