JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the same vein, not really old, but the Ruger Deerfield brought back, with a full wood stock (rather than half wood, half crappy plastic) and offered in .44 Magnum (per the original) and .50 AE (per a daydream).

In the same vein, not really old, but the Ruger Deerfield brought back, with a full wood stock (rather than half would, half crappy plastic) and offered in .44 Magnum (per the original) and .50 AE (per a daydream).
That would be cool...I like the tube magazine better than a box....but I am weird that way...LOL
Andy

Sort of similar to what was mentioned above, an M1 Carbine (or M1 Carbine-esque) in .50 AE. It was done back in the mid-1990s by a small outfit called Le Mag. They also made them in .45 Winchester Magnum. As far as I know, they are long gone though.

I think the Remington Model 8 is a really cool rifle...but it's chambered in essentially defunct calibers.

I'd love to see the Model 8 in a modern caliber (300 BLK would make sense but I think .357 would be way cool too)

What old firearm would you like to see in a modern caliber?
I took matters into my own hands. This #1 Remington rolling block from 1873 came in .38 long rimfire. It now fires .357 Mag.
RRB Restore - 10.jpg

Can't say I have any. I think part of the nostalgia of an older firearm is the history of it along with it's caliber. I personally would HATE to see a nice old beauty chambered in some modern gee-whiz round.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top