Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WHAT????? NOT a Glock???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MA Duce, Mar 21, 2011.

1. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

(CNN) -- Until this week, Utah had 24 state symbols, from tree (the blue spruce) to insect (the honeybee) to even cooking pot (the Dutch oven).
    Now it's added an official state firearm -- the John M. Browning-designed M1911 pistol, becoming the first state in the nation to have one.

tsk tsk. What will the tupperware packers say about this???? :laugh::laugh:

2. I say they picked a classy weapon.

3. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I don't think there is anyone who knows pistols who would disagree. Ol' JB knew his business.

4. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

Gaston Glock isnt from Utah. :wiggle:

There's only two groups more overzealous than glock fanbois, and those are apple fanbois and 1911 fanbois.

Utah still gives their state police Beretta's though.

5. DERGLOCKINMEISTER

DERGLOCKINMEISTER SPRINGFIELD OREGON Member

Funny how intimidated some people are by different points of view . Instead of complimenting the state for picking an excellent weapon for this honor - someone has to use it as an opportunity to put down an excellent brand of weapon that many people swear by . If you don't like something for a legitimate reason fine , but just because you aren't a fan - don't insult a huge percentage of shooters who love them and carry them daily . As a good friend of mine says "does it make your candle burn brighter when you blow mine out "? I'm a Glock fan & I own 3 1911-a 's so what ?

6. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Your right DERGLOCKINMEISTER everyone should own some tupperware.:bluelaugh::bluelaugh:

7. glockfan

glockfan North of Cottage Grove Member

I love Glocks, Apple products, and Corvettes. I've always wondered what that makes me. :D