JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
cooking, alot. eating, too much.
training attack dachshunds.
film photography.
getting back into fishing after many years.

just bought a house soooo,
painting
carpentry
electrical
damned weeds and yard

yep, plenty busy

Taking my daughter (about 6 months old) for a hike on the ranch near Maupin with stainless S&W .357 Mag, model 66-2:

WapinitaCanyon-JohnAeryn.jpg

Near my favorite deer hunting spot:

WapinitaCanyon-south.jpg
WapinitaCanyon-fullnortheast.jpg

Fishing mostly but camping,hiking,mushroom/berrie picking,4x4,cooking-smoking fish making elk/deer sausage/peperoni,home brew wine and traveling while I'm still young

Hrmmm So used to be hardcore cyclist/mt bike and build cars. Now adays, MMO, Power Kite a bit and stunt kite, Pyrotechnics when I can (aka it's legal), make the kids misserable...
Small 2011 show:
IMG_3696.JPG
IMG_3702.JPG
IMG_3700.JPG

Beach weekend
revtime.jpg

Old V8 build:
larry2.jpg

revtime.jpg

I'm into anything technology. I'm constantly tweaking my Android phone. I am also kind of a print geek which is weird for a 24 year old but I worked in the production department of a newspaper before I moved out here and I really enjoyed it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

When the season is right, I do a lot of mushroom hunting for edibles. As a fat man that loves to eat, I do a lot of cooking/baking for myself and friends. I also enjoy wrenching on my two cars ('78 Malibu 2dr, 327/TH350 and '71 Demon, 408/A833/D60) and my 4x4 ('82 K20, 454/SM465/NP205). In addition, I keep bees and make mead.

If you were closer to Spokane I would trade my cooking abilities for any knowledge you'd be willing to impart about the good edible mushrooms. I've always wanted to try sourcing my own. I would get a lot of fiddleheads while hunting turkey in MA. (More fiddleheads than turkey...)

When the season is right, I do a lot of mushroom hunting for edibles. As a fat man that loves to eat, I do a lot of cooking/baking for myself and friends. I also enjoy wrenching on my two cars ('78 Malibu 2dr, 327/TH350 and '71 Demon, 408/A833/D60) and my 4x4 ('82 K20, 454/SM465/NP205). In addition, I keep bees and make mead.

People have found white truffles on my in-laws' place back in the woods in Eugene, but I don't have a clue what to look for.

If you were closer to Spokane I would trade my cooking abilities for any knowledge you'd be willing to impart about the good edible mushrooms. I've always wanted to try sourcing my own. I would get a lot of fiddleheads while hunting turkey in MA. (More fiddleheads than turkey...)

Hell, if you were closer I'd take you to some spots for delicious fungus and show you exactly what to look for! I don't make it to the dryside very often, though. However...the link below might be able to help you.

Spokane Mushroom Club

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top