JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What ar15 build

• Pistol

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • "Spr" rifle with 1-6ish optic

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
So, I have a relatively expensive (to me ~$1600 including mro) ar15 that I'm very impressed with accuracy wise. I won't buy anything other than ballistic advantage barrels. I have a second ar15 lower that I'm itching to build. Will be buying an aero precision m5 lower soon to build a 308.

My question is. Should I got for a pistol with the 2nd ar15 lower and build the 308 for the longer range stuff. Or do both rifles and have a sort of in between range ar15 (between the red dot equipped rifle) and the 308?

*to simplify. Ar15 with 1-6 scope or pistol build. Then the 308 with a 2-10 or so optic.

I'm probably going to buy a 3rd lower, but it won't get built anytime soon.
I'd go with a higher power optic if i knew I might start shooting longer distances. I'm thinking the 2.5-10 vortex viper. I still want decent acquisition at close range.

Definitely not set in stone on the optic. Just looking into options

I purchased a couple of AR jigs (-15, -10) from Ares armor years ago and decided to do another ar10. will I have any problems using an 80% lower from another manufacturer? Suggestions for a good alternative?

Seems that Ares Armor is no longer an option.

I purchased a couple of AR jigs (-15, -10) from Ares armor years ago and decided to do another ar10. will I have any problems using an 80% lower from another manufacturer? Suggestions for a good alternative?

Seems that Ares Armor is no longer an option.

I am not sure Are they both milspec forged or billet style?

I was actually prodding OP.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top