JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you were to take a vacation from yourself, what kind of facial hair would you grow?

I keep pretty clean shaven outside of a 3 day beard, but I wouldn't mind growing a handlebar mustache, Im sure I would get lots of looks everywhere. Plus Daniel Day Lewis made that mustache look pretty bad *** in that movie "The Gangs of New York".

I was curious as to what other facial hair project other men wouldn't mind undertaking if they could.

I had a barber that had a handlebar mustache when I was 5 years old, I though it was the coolest thing back then.

Thats called a toothbrush mustache.

I saw a comic that put Hitler in a positive light, apparently there was a group of parisitic aliens that required a toothbrush mustache to control the minds of the humans so they could take over the earth. Anyways Hitler gets word of this, grows a toothbrush mustache, then becomes the most hated man in history in an effort to make sure no one ever grows the toothbrush mustache to foil the alien plot. He had to destroy humanity in order to save it.

well since I have worn a full beard almost all of my adult life I see no reason to trim it back to some silly mustasche. I got way better things to do with my time then shave.

if it takes 5 min to shave and you shave for 60 years you will have wasted 74 days of your life (24 hour days that is) standing in front of a mirror with a blade to your own throat.

Except for 3 years in college and my first 6 months in the service, I have had a mustache since my senior year of high school. Since being out of the service, I have allowed it to droop on the sides. For about 1.5 years, I had a full beard, but got tired of it, catching food and itching to high heaven. The best part is that the upper part of my mustache is brown and the droopy ends are redish.

Always wanted to grow a mustache when I was little. Joined the Marines and after bootcamp I let it grow. Regulations: 1/8" above the lip, 1/8" below the nose and cannot extend past the imaginary vertical lines from the corners of the mouth. The individual length of a mustache hair fully extended must not exceed 1/2 inch. It grew for about a year before getting stationed to my first command. I can still remember the Captain stepping in front of me during my first inspection. The light must have been shinning just right. He says to me,
"What's that on your lip Lance Corporal?".
"It's a mustache, Sir!".
"Shave that (stuff) off!!!". And he moves on to the next Marine.
Mike

There are some people who look great in them I could never stand them

So are you all for the proposed federal "Stache bill" to give you a tax breax ($250) for items such as grooming aides.

I normally wear a full beard, but every once in a while I shave it down into a mustache for a day or two for laughs. I've done the 70s poonstar, the handlebars, fu manchu, and my favorite- the burnside, which isn't strictly a mustache, but in some ways is like a mustache on steroids.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top