JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, you worked for the State Dept. between 2009-2013?

Ray

LOL, no, but I was in the Air Force in the early '90, and have been in high-tech since. Yeah, I'm sure that DOD spec is an older, outdated one, but it's the one that came to mind, and at least conveys more meaning than "deleting stuff on my harddrive," to which anyone with any tech-savvy might reply "you know, people can get that stuff back." :) I figure, for the level of concern about the sensitivity of the data on my drives, secure wiping certain key files (e.g. Tax Returns, etc), formatting the disk, then blasting a couple holes through the platters is secure enough for my needs (plus faster and more fun than a full wipe). :D

I always take friends and family shooting whenever they want, but they dont think putting holes in paper is as fun as i think it is. What can i do to make shooting more fun for everyone else?
My wife pretty much hates guns and doesn't enjoy shooting. This last summer I set up some steel targets, and handed her my 15-22 and she dumped three or four mags. I too enjoy shooting Steel or setting up little challenges more than just shooting at a paper Target.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top