JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't see it mentioned, however, with all our new acquisitions, I have taken digital pictures of all my larger mags and uploaded the pics to a cloud account. Just in case I can't find any receipts.

I am gonna have to call classicfirearms tomorrow cause they still have a prohibited in Oregon disclaimer up when I tried to get some more AK mags. If they don't answer I'll just have them shipped to my place in nampa but it's annoying

well I called classic firearms and though their website says they still can't ship to oregon they were glad to put in an order for some AK mags over the phone, they just said they couldn't guarantee they would be here by the 13th. Got another big pile of the translucent alien green US palm AK mags coming for both myself and for stocking stuffers.

I am gonna have to call classicfirearms tomorrow cause they still have a prohibited in Oregon disclaimer up when I tried to get some more AK mags. If they don't answer I'll just have them shipped to my place in nampa but it's annoying
I Just got a reply from Classic. Oregon customer have to call in orders as they only have the main warehouse shipping to Oregon at this time.

Nothing from PSA apparently....

Its Dec 9th ffs

1670614894655.png

Don't forget the Schmeisser 60rds

Now on sale for $29.95!

Last Edited:

Now on sale for $29.95!
I wish I could get some more surefire mags. I have a couple of the 60rd mags and a couple 100 round mags and they have been great. That's a way better price though.

Now on sale for $29.95!
doubt they'd arrive before the 13th though. perhaps if they get a injunction ill pick one up.

I haven't had an issue with mine other than they are heavy as hell. I am going to try them out on the new binary equipped rifle I picked up last week, that should be a good torture test.
Work fine in semi, just underperformed in full auto. Lots of locking back for some reason which is weirder when you consider there is no lrbho

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top