JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Received my 95round Ak-74 KCI drum mag today!

929D4B15-9238-4B70-BDE1-110715102E93.jpeg

Gun Mag Warehouse stopped shipping to Oregon....fyi. I tried to order and got declined.Bummer.

The "free" Americans , sleeping at the wheel as usual, voted themselves out of yet another freedom. I am curious what they will be giving up next...

Might as well buy pink underwear and stock up on KY jelly lubricant.

Welcome to the Communist Block of Western States !

Gun Mag Warehouse stopped shipping to Oregon....fyi. I tried to order and got declined.Bummer.

The "free" Americans , sleeping at the wheel as usual, voted themselves out of yet another freedom. I am curious what they will be giving up next...

Might as well buy pink underwear and stock up on KY jelly lubricant.

Welcome to the Communist Block of Western States !
If you were on the east side I would just suggest having them shipped to my place in nampa and I could bring em back for you. Recept says its before the 8th lol

I've maintained enough standard mags. Many still unopened from before this mess. The only 10 rounders I have, came with the gun.

I bought 2 AR mags recently because the people at the gun store were very nice but thankfully didn't have any guns I wanted.

Those 110 round drums have worked surprisingly well for me. The binary trigger in one of my 10/22s loves em.
This is my 2nd one and I bought it because of the binary I put in, but I just can't get my 10/22 to run well with anything right now. I think I need to replace the extractor. Can't get through a 10 rounder without a jam.

My GMWH order arrived today. Extra MP-5 magazines and a pile of PMAGS to split with co-workers. Everything I ordered post-election has now been delivered.

I wish I had a way of determining how many extra magazines (and firearms) have been put into circulation in Oregon since the passage of BM114 that would not have been purchased if BM114 had failed or never made the ballot in the first place. If I were able to find that answer, I'd then send that number to Markie Mark Knutsen.

-E-
30,000 in the Que and 500 approved per day since would be 40,000 guest Imation.
You can quadruple that for the rest of the country after seeing how easy for states to give the big EFF U to our God Given Rights.

711,000 in one week was reported on the news.

I doubt this was there intention but can you imagine if 114 gets ruled unconstitutional which is should. There has be a lot of sale of mags and guns lately. ALOT of people including myself went out and bought mags and guns that we wouldn't normally buy. Only for it to be labeled unconstitutional. I would be so happy but at the same time I would kinda be ticked off lol I haven't seen gun stores this busy since the beginning of the pandemic! Who knows how it is going to pan out… I say throw out 114 and anybody who voted for it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top