JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just ordered a complete AR9 pistol kit from Delta Team Tactical and was wondering if any lowers will not work. I'm kind of leaning towards a dedicated Glock lower but don't want to get a lower that won't work with their bolt. LRBHO is not a priority.

Just assembled my KE Arms 9mm billet lower last night and bought a Glock mag today on my way home from work. Much to my surprise it will not work! It was a stripped lower with the mag catch installed at the factory. I'm questioning why I didn't save $100 with a PSA lower but too late at this point. I'm taking it back to Adam at Coat of Arms tomorrow or Friday to see where to go from here. This is the first real "quality" AR lower I've purchased and I'm really disappointed. :(

Just assembled my KE Arms 9mm billet lower last night and bought a Glock mag today on my way home from work. Much to my surprise it will not work! It was a stripped lower with the mag catch installed at the factory. I'm questioning why I didn't save $100 with a PSA lower but too late at this point. I'm taking it back to Adam at Coat of Arms tomorrow or Friday to see where to go from here. This is the first real "quality" AR lower I've purchased and I'm really disappointed. :(
That sucks. I hope you get it figured out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top