JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Tavor with stock furniture, and have an Inforce WMLx on the stock right side accessory rail. I am planning to replace it with a Surefire or Streamlight scout light in the same location with a pressure pad switch at a TBD location .

With the wmlx I can reach the pressure switch with my support hand middle or ring finger by stretching my hand a good bit, and also with my shooting hand's middle finger without completely breaking my grip. while this setup works, it's kinda awkward.

I am hoping the scoutlight setup will work better for me, because I like the stock handguard and would prefer to keep it.

Edit: durrr, I just noticed this thread is about the x95.

I have a Tavor with stock furniture, and have an Inforce WMLx on the stock right side accessory rail. I am planning to replace it with a Surefire or Streamlight scout light in the same location with a pressure pad switch at a TBD location .
With the wmlx I can reach the pressure switch with my support hand middle or ring finger by stretching my hand a good bit, and also with my shooting hand's middle finger without completely breaking my grip. while this setup works, it's kinda awkward.
I am hoping the scoutlight setup will work better for me, because I like the stock handguard and would prefer to keep it.

Edit: durrr, I just noticed this thread is about the x95.
I have a Tavor SAR-B16. As far as the light and/or sight set-ups what is the difference between the two?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews