JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I watch hunting vids on youtube sometimes. I happened to look down in the comments to a few random vids and I am appalled at the bigotry against hunters. People claiming that hunters are murderers that just love to kill. Telling them to kill themselves. Saying the hunter and his family should be murdered for the act of harvesting wild game.
I almost cannot express how very sad and disturbed this makes me feel. How come you never see people attacking vegans for their choice of nutrition acquisition???

I just can't imagine the mind of some one that equates legal hunting to murdering their fellow man. They are doing some serious mental gymnastics to get to this outcome, and to what end? To make themselves feel more superior to others perhaps? How pathetic. How very, very sad.:(

Many folks just love to comment , whether they really know anything or not about the subject at hand.
I do agree that some comments are disturbing , but that has been happening as long as comments have been able to be posted.

I think that its not so much "What kind of world" as its more of:
I can say or be anything over the internet 'cause no one can stop me or that there are no real consequences for saying troll like , disturbing or otherwise off the wall comments....Kind of attitude.
Andy

I would argue that many on this board would not say some of the stuff they do If they used their real names.

If it weren't for evil little online trolls who would physically stalk you, vandalize your cars, burn down your house, or murder you when you weren't looking SIMPLY because you call them out on their BULL SHEITE or DARE to disagree with them.... then yeah, maybe we would use our real names. Why make their jobs easier? I'm more than likely saving THEIR lives anyway.

FWIW- I don't say anything online that I wouldn't say to your face, ask the multitudes of members here that have met me face to face. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top