JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
e8ebever.jpg

Interesting assortment of items you have there. Looks like a couple old Lyman powder scale bases at the top, a trigger off of a Mossberg 152 at the bottom and I can not make out what the 'tweezer' looking thing is to the right of the die. Above the round thing left of the press handle looks like an eyepiece from some kind of receiver sight. I had a similar assortment of reloading stuff, components and other gun related stuff given to me a couple years ago except it covered nearly all of my shop floor when emptied out of the back of my pickup.

Interesting assortment of items you have there. Looks like a couple old Lyman powder scale bases at the top, a trigger off of a Mossberg 152 at the bottom and I can not make out what the 'tweezer' looking thing is to the right of the die. Above that the round thing looks like an eyepiece from some kind of receiver sight. I had a similar assortment of reloading stuff, components and other gun related stuff given to me a couple years ago except it covered nearly all of my shop floor when emptied out of the back of my pickup.

This is the Uncropped picture my buddy sent me. We were talking about me starting to reload and he offered to give me all of this. Pretty good friend. We both got deer tags and will be hunting desolation this season.

Maybe you know what all this is?
bygevu3u.jpg

Well I am not a LEE press owner so someone else may have to give you guidance with it. Looks like a couple of useable shell holders, the primers may still be 'alive' but it appears you will still almost be starting out from 'scratch' as you are still lacking many needed tools and accessories to start loading on even a 'basic' level.

Well I am not a LEE press owner so someone else may have to give you guidance with it. Looks like a couple of useable shell holders, the primers may still be 'alive' but it appears you will still almost be starting out from 'scratch' as you are still lacking many needed tools and accessories to start loading on even a 'basic' level.

Yeah I have ordered a few other things ill stil need a powder hopper primer tool and all the components of a bullet.
Have a grain scale coming and going to pick up digital calipers from hardware store.
Need to buy due sets as well.

Maybe you know what all this is?

You have a trigger for a mauser, a 3 hole turret press with two turrets. The thing with the handle is a case trimmer, those little cylindrical things are the gauges that go with it (you put the case inside the gauge, put that inside the trimmer, and then turn the blade. the screw on the back sets your cutting depth). Two dies of some variety, looks like RCBS based on the lock nuts. A powder dipper, an oddball pair of tweezers, some primers. The two round things are scale pans (probably go to your scales, I don't see the balances though), those little wire hoops go to the scale pans. The rest looks to be your average junk pile unrecognizable 'stuff', things that are probably useful, but only to someone who knows what they are.

Just don't take everything you read in the Lee manual as the gospel truth about the products. Lee makes good products but to read his book Lee's company makes the BEST of everything. It reads like a shameless sales brochure. Pretty much read some of the Lee propaganda with a "It's another fine Lees product made to the finest of standards" voice and you'll get a laugh. That said there is PLENTY of good advice about reloading and the process in there... also it's got excellent data and it's pretty well proof read for errors. But always get another reload manual so you can cross check the load data from one manual against that of another so you know if someone has printed a typo.... the result of which if followed could be a jammed firearm at best and an exploding/life threatening firearm at worst. Always cross check your load data. Better safe than sorry. Happy reloading man.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top