JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen some great shows at the old Paramount, Jeff Beck. Jefferson Starship,Van Morrison and John Lee Hooker to name a few. Last I saw at the Snitz was Merle Haggard and Kris Kristoferson It was great. The good stuff will always be the good stuff!

I listen to everything from country to metal, classical to christian and everything in between. Johnny Cash, Disturbed, Casting Crowns....
Woo +1 for classic christian country metal :D If it involves sound, I like it. Though if I admitted to some of the records I produced (and if anybody on earth has actually heard 'em besides the bands and i... doubtful...), I think I'd be banned from here :s0114:

Whatever my ipod plays....I lost track of what was on it around 10 gigs, and it's full now. It literally has everything from aaliyah to zz top on there I think....Sometimes a song comes on and I can't figure out for the life of me how it got on there - but rather then delete it I just push skip, and it lurks on there waiting to jump out again and remind me i didn't delete it.

If i feel like listening to the radio, it's whatever I can pick up at my current location.....be it fm, am, shortwave or scanner.

terabyte...damn dude, i have one of the old 30 gig 5th gen deals filled up and that is enough to keep it pretty mixed up.

I primarily download discographies and everything is at 320kbps. However, my Ipod is just one of the little 15GB ones for tunes in vehicles, since I can't stand the radio anymore...

I gave up regular radio in 2008 and bought into Sirius/XM satellite radio. Neary 80 music stations all commercial free, and numerous Talk, Howard Stern, Sports, News and traffic/weather stations. I will NEVER go back to terrestrial radio.

I listen to the Classic Metal/Hard Rock, 80's metal, Newer metal/hard rock (but not the growlers or screamers). I also listen to the Blues station, and above all the Patriot Channel which is the conservative talk channel. On Patriot each weeknight from 6-9 PM, the Cam & Company NRA show is on.

Some of my fave bands are:

Michael Schenker Group, UFO, Triumph, Five Finger Death Punch, Staind, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Megadeth, some Metallica, AC/DC, Nightwish, Edenbridge, and too many blues artists to mention here.

---------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!! (quoted from the 'Wilkow Majority' talk show on Sirius/XM Patriot channel 125)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top