JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it very easy to pass on anything these days. Living in a place where, if I want another gun, I have to sell one that I already have, kinda cramps your style, know what I mean?

tac, jealous beyond measure.

I hit the like button, but I'm sad that you have to go through that and thank God that there but by his grace go the rest of us!

Family keepers. Heirlooms. Several small pocket pistols and revolvers. Old German/European. Brought over from there to here if the stories are true. Now in my care. Those would be very very hard to give up. That and old family Bibles and Diaries.

More: Lenix Mint 17.1 Spell Check absolutely sucks at times. Do you know how many times I went around and around trying to find out how to spell Diaries? Their spelling programs SUCKS! That is all. I fell better now. Series of TIAs. Speeling ist gone.

Family keepers. Heirlooms. Several small pocket pistols and revolvers. Old German/European. Brought over from there to here if the stories are true. Now in my care. Those would be very very hard to give up. That and old family Bibles and Diaries.

More: Lenix Mint 17.1 Spell Check absolutely sucks at times. Do you know how many times I went around and around trying to find out how to spell Diaries? Their spelling programs SUCKS! That is all. I fell better now. Series of TIAs. Speeling ist gone.

I was thinking more like what guns do you have a hard time not buying - should have named the title better:D

Thank you. It is very hard just not buying up something and paying for it out of earned saved funds ... or even worserer, ... just putting it on a credit card. Very bad habits indeed.

"To be Tier is to see through different eyes". Orientations change. It is no longer about me. It is all about the next generation. Funny or strange how outlooks change with advancing age, :)

Early semi auto pistols. Semi auto pistols started appearing in the 1890's and every inventor/designer had a different approach so there are some interesting designs out there. Some were very successful (think 1911), others less so.

I have a real hard time not checking out any JM-stamped stainless Marlin lever rifle.

Then there's S&W pre-lock revolvers.

Sig SAO handguns.

And Browning Citori scatter guns.

I'm a lost cause.

Any more it's getting easier and easier for me to pass up everything. My income is better than ever, but my spending money is less than ever. It's funny how that works when raising a family. That, and my priorities have changed as well.

I guess I would like to have a trapdoor Springfield, someday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top