JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If someone was selling a Kalashnikov based bullpup in 5.56x45 for under $1K, I probably would not pass that up (but not a Valmet M82 - their stocks cracked - unfortunately, that is the only AK bullpup I know of in 5.56). I would pay more if it was a Galil.

Anything built when pride and craftsmanship went into them...My fav starts with Remington 37's!

rem37.jpg

At the moment, the ones that cost money :p

But what really get me hard are the old warhorses. a 1911 from the Great war, a Mosin thats " been there and it looks like it."
I love the history far more then the " use " of the weapon.

The last one I couldn't pass on was the 10/22 takedown with threaded flash suppressor. It was on sale at bimart around father's day and close enough to my bday. So when I'm living off the land eating squirrels and rabbits it's will be a life saver. Way more than my dozen other .22s :D

Before that it was a Sig 938 because......:D

Before that...ya always something :)

I have a hard time passing up a nice mauser spotter or 3rd gen S&W pistols in 40 or 45. Also older blued S&W revolvers.
You know the truth be told I don't think I will ever wear out or use up what I have now. Need to shoot more and keep trying
I am a lucky man

Well, it depends on whether I have money on hand or not - if I don't have the money, I'll pass on just about anything. But, if I had the money on hand, an M1 Garand would be very high on the list. A decent lever gun in .357 would also be hard to pass on. And if a sweet double-stack 1911 in 10mm was available, I may just head to the bank for a loan...:rolleyes:

Old utilitarian hunting rifles and other bolt guns. "Farm rifles", cheap rimfires, sporterized mausers and enfields, and I have a seriously hard time passing up Remington 788's. Every time I see one I buy it, keep it for like a year, then sell it, and hate myself for it. Happens in two year cycles so I'm about due to stumble onto another one:D

A 325 that would take both .45 ACP and .45 Colt would be good, unfortunately they never made one in .45 Colt, or I would have one.

Maybe someday, if they don't make one, I will take a 329 and have it bored out to .45 Colt. Right now I will make do with my 460V

I guess they kinda did with the gov-a-nater, although other than a good rattlesnake getter the 410 is so-so.

The governor is quite a bit heaver than a 329pd though :D

I guess they kinda did with the gov-a-nater, although other than a good rattlesnake getter the 410 is so-so.

The governor is quite a bit heaver than a 329pd though :D

It's a snubby though - not a 4" barrel. That may be okay for the people who think a .410 shotgun shell is some magic self-defense load or can take a bird on the wing from a rifled snubby barrel (yeah, right :rolleyes: ), but it is not at all what I want - it is a gimmick and I would pass on one at any price. I know two people who have something like it (the Taurus) and they are both into gimmicks and don't really think such things through.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads