JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In predator maganize they have a write up on coyote vision and what they see compared to us. I think the first of the write ups on this starts in their december mag and three after that. Some good info and a good mag

In predator maganize they have a write up on coyote vision and what they see compared to us. I think the first of the write ups on this starts in their december mag and three after that. Some good info and a good mag

Yea I read that as well and they said that orange and red is best color for coyotes. Got me and I still have that issue and keep reading it. Strange.

Camo in Bend?

Well there's the Old Mill District:
3936704634_982a110611_m.jpg

And then the outskirts:

And then the floaters in summer:
253452155_46e6004d87_m.jpg

And camo for the winter:
3313621474_37ef3b3bb8_m.jpg

But that Multicam pattern is really awesome!

ASAT, Predator Brown Deception or Predator Fall Gray, with Fall Gray and ASAT being the two best.

If you spend some time reading over at www.archerytalk.com/vb you will find those 2 (Fall Gray and ASAT) to be the most recommended, I just tossed in Brown Deception because it is a "pretty" pattern, though slightly less effective. There is a story on the ASAT web site about a guy turkey hunting who had a deer come up and nibble on the leg of his 3D suit, though I wasn't there to see it, so take that however you want... It does make for a good chuckle, thinking about it, though.

I currently use an ASAT 3D leafy suit, and have been within 30 yards of friends while bow hunting only to have them look through me/eyes skip right over me. It really is that effective. Should see their faces when I move and they catch the movement. Another advantage of the 3D leafy suit is the fact I can wear whatever I want/don't want under it. I hunt early bow season in Eastern Oregon wearing, usually, shorts and a tank top. Late season I can really layer up if I want, or I can put a rain suit under it to stay dry.

Some food for thought, anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top