JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have slowly been putting together a Bug out bag, i chose to put my G27 on there since i dont really shoot it ever... I have two standard Mags (9 rounders) with hallow points, but then i picked up a few High cap mags (31 rounders) and I wondering if i should fill those up with Hallows as well or if standard FMJ would be ok... what do you think? maybe the 31 rounders arent a good idea to began with?

I carry good defensive ammo in my main mag and my spare mag. The 4 spare full size mags (M&P compact my EDC) are filled with FMJ.

If you get into that kind of situation things are going to be way worse then worrying about the type of ammo you have in your mag.

While I do have factory 33rd mags for my Glocks they are more for use in my AR that takes Glock mags. In a practical shooting situation I would stick with standard size mags (or full size in your compact). If you get lots of range time and like the extended mags that is a choice you will have to make.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top