JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which one?

I have a Keltec .380 when I need small. I mainly carry a M&P 9c. I have a Glock 35 (.40) on my head board. I have a Taurus .357 in my backpack. That is the short list.

me, I carry one or the tother depending on what I am wearing. .380 or the .45. Although I am buying a vest that will conceal both. If you can try to shoot as many different pistols as you can.

Or at least see if you have friends' who might allow you to see how their pistols fit your grip. (alright you bubblegummers, get yer minds out of the gutter) :s0112:

Brutus Out

me, I carry one or the tother depending on what I am wearing. .380 or the .45. Although I am buying a vest that will conceal both. If you can try to shoot as many different pistols as you can.

Or at least see if you have friends' who might allow you to see how their pistols fit your grip. (alright you bubblegummers, get yer minds out of the gutter) :s0112:

Brutus Out
Just be careful...there are many vest that just scream "he's packing!" Sometimes it's good to keep it more discreet.

this has been discussed over and over.......never ending story.

tumblr_m2hxbnMgyf1r5o9mto1_500.gif

bottom line is, use/pick whatever YOU ARE comfortable with.

A 9mm and 357. Yeah i carry two, have for the last 6 months-year
In the next few months I may switch over to a .40 or .45 and replace the 9.

Is the .357 the backup?

Almost all of the time, probably 90%, I carry a .45. On the occasion that I need something easier to hide I stuff my .380 in my pocket. And on other times, usually when heading out in the woods, I carry a .357.

A .45 has been my EDC for a very long time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top