JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have this first aid kit door stop..

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Family member passed it to me as a gift.

In 1970, the early-married budget limited me to a handgun just like this:
14984725_2.jpg

German-made Arminius .22 with two cylinders, one for .22LR and the other for .22 magnums. I still have it, and hope that some day it will be a valuable collector item (I should live so long).

I had a Nobel 16 gauge pump that had been my fathers. By the time I made it through my formative years it had a bulge in the barrel just before the Polly-choke and a missing trigger guard. Other then shooting off to the right because of the bulge it shot great, if you were shooting at a rabbit or anything on the ground. With the gun pointed upward, pheasant, pidgin, grouse, it would jam every single time. I left it in the barn for a beater gun. It disappeared one week and I hope the crook that took it had it jam on him too. During a most inopportune time!

I have a Taurus PT 100 with a bad extractor, reliably shoots once before jamming up.

Sad thing is it's my second one. The first I had a short time and traded, but really liked shooting it. I really should send this one in to Taurus to get it repaired.

My door stop would be a 60's Era Marlin/Glenfield model 160 22 lr semi auto rifle. Bought it from a coworker 20 years ago for $25, still have never fired it. Thought I'd give it to a grandchild someday. When that day came I wised up and gave him a 10/22 instead. I had the Marlin model 60 when I was a kid, same action and barrel as the Glenfield model 160 but the Glenfield has a horrible cheap stock with pressed in oak leaf checkering. Although both models were very accurate they were notorious for jaming. It was caused by a poorly designed plastic recoil block that would break after 1000 rounds or so. The first time mine broke my dad took it to a gunsmith who charged him $50 to fix it. After that I just tore it apart and fixed it myself. Part was less then $5 bucks if I remember correctly. I got to where i could tear that gun apart blindfolded! A true American POS!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top