JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have this first aid kit door stop..

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Family member passed it to me as a gift.

In 1970, the early-married budget limited me to a handgun just like this:
14984725_2.jpg

German-made Arminius .22 with two cylinders, one for .22LR and the other for .22 magnums. I still have it, and hope that some day it will be a valuable collector item (I should live so long).

I had a Nobel 16 gauge pump that had been my fathers. By the time I made it through my formative years it had a bulge in the barrel just before the Polly-choke and a missing trigger guard. Other then shooting off to the right because of the bulge it shot great, if you were shooting at a rabbit or anything on the ground. With the gun pointed upward, pheasant, pidgin, grouse, it would jam every single time. I left it in the barn for a beater gun. It disappeared one week and I hope the crook that took it had it jam on him too. During a most inopportune time!

I have a Taurus PT 100 with a bad extractor, reliably shoots once before jamming up.

Sad thing is it's my second one. The first I had a short time and traded, but really liked shooting it. I really should send this one in to Taurus to get it repaired.

My door stop would be a 60's Era Marlin/Glenfield model 160 22 lr semi auto rifle. Bought it from a coworker 20 years ago for $25, still have never fired it. Thought I'd give it to a grandchild someday. When that day came I wised up and gave him a 10/22 instead. I had the Marlin model 60 when I was a kid, same action and barrel as the Glenfield model 160 but the Glenfield has a horrible cheap stock with pressed in oak leaf checkering. Although both models were very accurate they were notorious for jaming. It was caused by a poorly designed plastic recoil block that would break after 1000 rounds or so. The first time mine broke my dad took it to a gunsmith who charged him $50 to fix it. After that I just tore it apart and fixed it myself. Part was less then $5 bucks if I remember correctly. I got to where i could tear that gun apart blindfolded! A true American POS!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top