JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mine is my Ruger American in 300 BO. With my Specwar and 900 FPS 240 grain Sierras its quieter than my 10/22 with subs and a silencer.

TNTqDv.jpg

Limited to centerfire, it would likely be my vz61 SBR. The .32 ACP is a small cartridge and they are subsonic. With a 9mm AAC Ti-Rant in place, it is pretty darn quiet. Just a "pfft, clickity-clack" sound really.

279515-78ebe60d9949bd0fbb3420bdb6b2d273.jpg

Last Edited:
It would be my MP5-SD. The can is old washer technology made by RDTS but it's large and muffles the sound very effectively. Recoil is even further reduced by the muzzle heaviness of the can.

My 300bo pistol I had with an omega can.. but i sold that and got a r700 308.. which is way more fun :) and sub 150gr rounds are pretty fun.. I did top out my elevation for my scope trying to shoot 525yd with subs.. lol

.308 Handi-Rifle and .30 cal suppressor. I run a Hornaday 220 RN bullet and Trailboss powder. Chrono at 1000 fps, sounds like a pneumatic nail gun. I think it is quieter than my .300BLK ARs suppressed. I am a lefty using right handed ARs, so they always seem loud.

I have a .17HMR, when suppressed, that's pretty quiet. Sonic crack is the only thing your hear.

If the Good Lord had intended rifles to go pfft He would not have permitted us to invented stuff that goes BANG!

That's all I have to say on the matter.

tac, deff ol' fart.

By that logic he wouldn't have allowed us to invent suppressors. Of course any argument involving religion is circular.

22 Shorts through the 24" barrel of my ol Marlin is quieter than my air rifle. But the rest are loud. If the Hearing Protection Act passes and the prices of suppressors drops, I'll buy a can for my 11" AR. However, at the current prices, I'll pass.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top