JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i took in an "FM-ARGINTINE" hi-power clone a few yrs. back -- now i won't let this thing out of my site ! i never thought i would care for a "clone" type gun ,but it fits,and shoots great ..... then again , my wife shoots a nor/ tok in 9mm that she won't let go of ! all i can say... if it works .... don't fix it !

steven

Nothing fancy, but there are just some guns I have had for SUCH a long time. . 15-20+ years for this set. .

Taurus 85CH .38
P1030377.jpg

Taurus M94 .22
P1030351.jpg

Winchester 9422M .22 Magnum
P1030249.jpg

Marlin 1894CS .357/.38
P103339.jpg

Also have a Kimber and a SA 1911s, and a couple M1 Carbines that I'm pretty partial to!

My 1, well actually two are:

S&W Mod 28 .357 "Highway Patrolman" I bought in about 1963 from Dick Neville at the Gun Room when he owned it, and my Ed Brown Kobra Carry .45acp

Munsoni

A near perfect Stainless Steel Ruger Mark II 22/45 w/5.5" bull barrel that I picked up from an NWFA member. Not a fancy firearm by any means, but certainly my fave.

rugermark2.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confidence is what you feel before you realize what you are doing.....................

My unfired (still in origional box) 30+ year old Colt New Frontier 44spl

I will shoot it for the first time on my (recently passed) Grandfathers birthday and only on his birthday for years to come.

A close second is my High Standard Victor model .22LR pistol

And a final third is my 16g Winchester Model 12

I would say my AKs and Draco SBR but thos are a dime a dozen, I would say my Socom 16 because shes a beast, bland ARs or perhaps my current model style pistols..

But those three mentioned above Id risk my life in a fire for. The others can melt for all I'd care.

Sounds good Joe, I'll join in!

I have a pair of Marlin Model 60's, 1983 manufacture. One is mine, one was my brother's. Our father gave them to us in 1983 for Christmas. It was our first gun each. They're not fancy, but they shoot well if you keep them clean. They're also not worth much, but they have sentimental value since they came from my dad.

My brother decided 2 years ago he didn't want his any longer and offered it to me. It was pretty beat up as he hadn't taken care of it like I did with mine. In fact, I don't think his had been cleaned in 25 years. The stock was pretty beat up too. I stripped it down, gave it a thorough cleaning and refinished the stock in a lighter color. It looked pretty darn good when it was done.

So here they are - mine is on the top, my brother's is on the bottom. By the way, I've let him know on more than one occasion should he want his back, he can have it - he hasn't taken me up on it yet.

IMG_0051_zps454c03e7.jpg

Edit: I forgot to add my Ruger SP101 - I've had it for over 20 years and just never have wanted to part with it. Other than the Marlins, it's the only gun I've not sold.

IMG_0705a_zpsb2c80881.jpg

I have another. It's a Ruger I bought that BiMart had on sale. For some reason it was old stock, as the gun I bought was brand new, but about 10 years old.
It came with the paddle stock and a brushed (semi bright) finish. I never could get past the looks of the paddle stock and the bright finish just wouldn't do for a hunting gun, at least as I saw it. So, I tore it all apart and did the blasted finish in my friends sandblast cabinet. Then placed it in a Hogue stock and mounted a gun show find Leupold VX-II scope in Ruger Target Gray rings. Later on I bucked up and bought a Timney trigger for it, fitting and installing it myself.
About 2 weeks after that, for our anniversary, my wife bought me the gun I just knew I really wanted, a Kimber Montana. I sold the Ruger.
Two years down the road, after the Kimber had made a trip back to New York for service work that did nothing for the feeding problem, the member who bought my Ruger placed it up for sale. I had been lamenting the fact that I'd let it go and jumped at the chance to buy it back! The Kimber went up for sale.
These days the VX-II and rings are boxed up as a spare. The rifle now wears a VX-R, but otherwise looks the same, only a little worse for wear.
I made the same mistake with this gun that I did with the Colt I posted in this thread years ago. I was again fortunate enough to be able to get it back. I have more pride in ownership in this rifle than any other gun. It reminds me every time I handle it. RUGER.jpg

Third one from the right is a 1982 magnum research imported all matching serial number, #8 of the first 100 imported (factory certificate) and all accessories included, 7.62x51 galil.
View attachment 182718

The only close up I have. I am the second owner. The first bought her in 1982, fired 500 rounds and accidentally made her a safe queen until I bought her in 2007.

View attachment 182719

SF-

I'm going to show my wife this picture for comparisons sake. "See? it could be so much worse"

My 1st AR15 build. Now be it it has adapted with me a grown to change ever so slightly over the years. I have imprinted its earliest phase permanently on my leg. I have pics on the computer I'll have to show.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425085305.229380.jpg

Decisions, Decisions....

Top: Daniel Defense DDM4V1
Left: Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special
Right: Colt Gold Cup Trophy with CS tactical 2 & trigger reduction (3 lb pull)
Lower Center: Colt Talo CCO upgraded with CS tactical 2 & Trigger reduction (3 lb pull)

DSCF2015_zpsd8f10e27.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads