JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is my baby. I pick her up in 1989 shortly after Purdy pulled his BS in Stockton prior to the ban. It is a Springfield Armory M1A from what Lee Emerson refers to as “The Golden Age of Springfield Armory”, back in the day of plentiful GI spec parts.

M1A.jpg

Jordan, that's a sweet old war horse.

Beautiful, if I ever get out of my unemployed state, I'm going to try to get a build around USGI parts set before they dry up for good.

...is probably my Detonics Combat Master. I restored this gun from the ground up and it is truly a one of a kind custom. It was in very rough condition when I started but I resurfaced all the metal, polished all the internals, custom engraved the slide, etc.

CM1-1.jpg

Now if we are talking which gun in our collection is our highest end gun I would have to say it is my Sig P220 Carry Elite Stainless.

SigP220Elite1.jpg

That detonics turned out awesome. I remember the pics you posted when you first got it that showed all the problems with the finish. Great job!

Mine is an old Savage model 23D .22 Hornet. It is a simple bolt action rifle that shoots like a dream.

My grandfather gave it to my father when he was 8 years old. He gave it to me when I was a teenager. I may pass it on to one of my sons, if any of them ever pull their head out of their butt.

No doubt. My Kimber Custom Classic I! I've done a lot of custom work on it. Most Kimbers come with most of the stuff I added to it now-a-days, but It's the pistol that most reflects me. ( 2LB. trigger pull, STI fiber optic adjustable competition sights, checkered grip front and back, beaver-tail, stiffling on trigger gaurd, carbon Kimber grips etc.) I love your Colt tho. Love guns with history!

My dad's (R.I.P.) 44 Auto Mag. He bought it brand new in 1971. He paid $425 for it (I have the orig. receipt). There were 2 in the gun store with consecutive serial numbers. He had them side-by-side and the guy behind the counter was ringing both of them up. My mom walked in and had a "little conniption" that he was going to buy both. He ended up putting one back and walked away with this one. It is a North Hollywood, CA.

When he passed away I purchased the other in his honor..... It is a Desert Eagle .50 AE.

Automag3a.jpg

Desert Eagle.jpg

Last Edited:
If I had to choose one... It would have to be my original, 45-70, 1878 Sharps Saddle Ring Carbine. It was pased down from my grandfather and it will go to one of my boys.

Mine is a 6.5X55 Swede Mauser. My dad bought the rifle from Montgomery Wards back around 1960. He then had the barrel turned, bolt curved, sights eliminated and taped for a scope. He then paid too much money to have a custom stock made for the rifle. Nice little shooter and pleasant to look at!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top