JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
p250Lighter.jpg

I reaalllyyyy like my GSG-5, especially the price appreciation on the first production guns that's sure to occur over the next several years. Always wanted an MP-5, guess this is the closest I'll ever get to one.

kaskcx.jpg

1941 Tokarev SVT-40. Tula Marked.

Purchased at The Gun Broker-Clackamas for $250. They had no idea what they had. The only reason i bought it instead of being an informative nice guy was because they had "just taken it in this morning from a customer." I figured they gave the guy $150 or something for it.

I probably wont ever sell it, draws way too many "Whoh, a Tokarev!"s at the range. Cheap to shoot too. Good to know I can sell it for $800-1000 if I really need to! ;)

0324000001-1.jpg

This is a HARD call to make. Everything I own now is loved for one reason or another.
In rifle terms it's my Enfields... all of them. They are near and dear to me.
As far as pistols... it's my 1911s. I own all of them for a reason, and similarly, would not let got of them for those reasons.

Smith & Wesson TRR8 Revolver. I've polished the trigger action, bobbed the hammer, added CT Grips and carry in a Galco Phoenix when working in the wilderness. It's a mighty fine 8 shot .357 magnum revolver.

Stock photo:
trr8-nekkid.jpg

Well, having to chose just one isnt good, so I'm choosing one from each type.

Handgun would be my first one, a Ruger super single six. I've had it 25yrs and never had an issue.
Rifle would be stainless/ported Marlin guide gun, good for hunting anything.

This is my baby. I pick her up in 1989 shortly after Purdy pulled his BS in Stockton prior to the ban. It is a Springfield Armory M1A from what Lee Emerson refers to as “The Golden Age of Springfield Armory”, back in the day of plentiful GI spec parts.

M1A.jpg

Jordan, that's a sweet old war horse.

Would you mind explaining the differences in detail to curious and attentive ears?(eyes..)

...is probably my Detonics Combat Master. I restored this gun from the ground up and it is truly a one of a kind custom. It was in very rough condition when I started but I resurfaced all the metal, polished all the internals, custom engraved the slide, etc.

CM1-1.jpg

Now if we are talking which gun in our collection is our highest end gun I would have to say it is my Sig P220 Carry Elite Stainless.

SigP220Elite1.jpg

Not the fanciest..or most expensive gun in my small collection..but it will outshoot any other 1911 I've ever had..

My Springfield Carry-Comp..been with me for 20+ years now.. Recently had the frame done by Hardchrome Inc..

And..of course..LOVE my Kimber Grand Raptor...

Ugh, I've made the mistake of getting emotionally attached to so many guns that I end up selling later because of the next toy that gets me excited. The two guns I lusted over, took forever to find, and worse -paid too much for are: the S&W 547 and 940

For people who are out of the know, those are the only two 9mm revolvers S&W ever made. The 940 used moonclips, and the 547 has these trick beryllium springs that extract the rimless 9mm without moonclips. It is a pretty cool thing, but once obtained, they weren't as cool as I imagined.

My pride and joy is inevitably the newest gun in the stable, and that changes too often.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top