Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
HighLine Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Reactions
Just wondering what everyone's one "I will never get rid of gun" is? Doesn't have to be the best carry gun, most accurate rifle, or most expensive. Which is the one that you like the most and for what reason? Kind of like, if you could only save one in a fire...

For me, it is a 1943 Colt M1911A1. Its all correct with honest usage and carry wear. It is a part of history and since I've always been a fan of the military and WW2 history in particular. This pistol represents the best of my collection.

338.jpg

Reactions
Mine would be my Ithaca M37 20 ga. shotgun. It is well worn, but I have a lot of memories of hunting quail, pheasant, and bunnies in Kansas where I grew up with that shotgun. I can remember to this day opening up the box on Christmas morning when I was 14.

Reactions
that 1943 1911 is nice for being that old. I would love to have an old gun like that someday... hard to find?

It was fate, the guy put it on Gunbroker with poor quality pics. He said it was his dad's in WW2 europe. The dad was listed as a veteran of WW2 US Army. Bore is nice, all correct with marks and stamps. I bought it for $750. Blurry pics paid off for me... :)

Reactions
She's my "pride and joy" but if bills got tight, I'd sell her in a heartbeat. All she does is sit in my safe, unless I pull her out to clean her or show her off.

Reactions
Tattoo, I really like the tattoo! My never get rid of gun is my old Winchester Model 290 .22. My first gun, given to me by my grandpa when I was about 4. I'll never let it go. Probably the least valuable gun i've ever had though. I still shoot it all the time, accurate, holds 12+1, and never jams! Lots of memories from Prinville.

Reactions
I really couldn't decide on any of them. I have only sold one gun in my life, I have regretted it ever since.
Not one gun has left me in over 17 years.

Last Edited:
Reactions
She's my "pride and joy" but if bills got tight, I'd sell her in a heartbeat. All she does is sit in my safe, unless I pull her out to clean her or show her off.

ALWAYS wanted one of these bull barrel TRP's. Let me know when those bills pile up and I would be more than happy to help a guy out:s0155:

Reactions
I have many, and I can't decide on just 1. one of my favorites is my Savage model 1907...I picked it up at a garage sale for $15.00. My son would steal it from the buyer, just to shoot me with it if I ever sold it. I guess that one is not for sale.

Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group
DSG Arms
NW Custom Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Project Appleseed

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads