JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^This! That's why my G19 has the factory NiBX slide. I waited months to pick it up just to have a "factory" two tone Glock. Yes, I know it wasn't done by Glock but WMD had a contract with them and it looks great!

Yes, that's the company's name. They had a contract with Glock for nickel boron coatings. And yes, I'm running! ;)

I have always favored black! But I gotta say that my new truck pistol in cerakote dessert tan is pretty dang sexy! ;) I might have to have Jon @NWCustomFirearms do something special to the AR10 he is building for me.

View attachment 314673

I have a black one, and it is a great shooter. Wanted the tan one ever since I got it, so hopefully picking a few up this morning...

What do you like the best if you could have your guns in any color combo?

Stainless is always my preference living in the PNW but that doesn't always work out for me.

I like the idea of coating a few in crazy colors, but in general, I like grey over black guns (polished stainless with black accents are very much my style).

So what do you go for if you have a choice?

For handguns, Robar's NP3 finish is really quite awesome.

Robar NP3 Plating Review - Handguns

Rober_Np3_before_after.jpg

The finish is being applied to AR Bolt Carrier Groups too:

Robar_np3_plating_2.jpg

I'm looking forward to shooting mine this weekend! hopefully the weather will hold out so I can.;)

Hope it's nice out for ya!

Shoot go even if it's cruddy out, consider it real world. I'm sure it will handle it fine.

I didn't even clean the black one until after the first ~500 rounds with no problems until just near 500. Had a few failures to fully return to battery requiring a nudge to the slide.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top