JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...and hopefully you pick up the mess on public lands!
Hu? I'll just stack up the cans along with the shot up microwave, freezer and spare tires I left out there last time. With all the loose brass and shot shell husks it's kind of hard to walk around, but it's worth the effort. That reminds me! I have an old water heater I need to get rid of too.

Thanks!!

:s0140: Seriously??

Last Edited:
To be quite honest, shotgunners leave the worst mess. I get soooo tired of picking up someone else's hulls.
Agreed, shotgun shells, people that consume alcohol and smokers. Broken bottles and beer cans, cigarette butts while they are deer hunting from logging roads and target shooting.

The ones I wanna attach their leg to a tree with a 3m rope (moving targets are funner) are the ones that build a fire pit then toss all their crap in it as if it's somehow all going to burn to dust.

They had to pick it up to toss it in so why not just bag it and take it home instead of leaving an even dirtier stinking mess for the guy trying to pick up after your bubblegumming stink hole??

That's just nasty.....

Last Edited:
Soda cans for quick (up close) pistol shots, steel targets for rifles.

Yeah, I pick up my cans and my cigarette butts go in my pocket.

Steel swingers, hunted pheasants, tannerite pasters on the opposition's left over November ads, unopened diet soda (aspartame, ick), and for a real trick, try lighting strike anywhere matches or snuffing lit candles at twilight with scoped hyper accurate 22. I only target shoot at private property.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top