JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tongue in cheek - and yet - NOT!

It would be funny, if it wasn't real.

Florida-man-arrested-for-shooting-meme-9970.jpg
aug-walnut-creek-ca-usa-target-delivery-truck-driving-freeway-194828368.jpg

My absolute favorite…

I rummage through my trash can. I save things I'd likely throw away or recycle like empty milk cartons and cans. I always make sure to grab a pallet or two from the alley behind my local grocery store. I hit up the dollar store and find the craziest crap I can find. Hit up my neighbors to see if they have any old appliances lying around, microwaves are perfect, easy to haul over something large like an oven or similar. Though I won't pass up a free broken refrigerator! Oh, don't forget the flammables, propane tanks, spray cans, the more flammable the better, don't worry I shoot those first before the milk jugs full of water, safety first am I right!

I always make sure to set these "targets" in front of trees, the bigger healthier tree the better. If I was able to score tannerite, it's best to place it inside the appliance I might have brought up, or a tree stump! Trees make great paper target holders too by the way!

Of coarse I make sure I place the targets so that any new shooters driving by can see them. It's always best to share the best examples of what to shoot at for future generations.

And yes, I care, therefore I leave everything behind so the next shooter can use what I didn't shoot well enough. Sharing is caring!

Clay pigeons are by far my favorite targets. They're cheap, reactive, easy to see, and besides being fun they're also good for training by nature of being about the same size as the "sweet spot" (CNS).

We go to Walgreens Easter evening and get the $1 chocolate eater bunnies. Use a knife to make a small hole in the top and fill them with water then shoot them with biggest bullet/fastest bullet available to make them disappear.

I wouldn't shoot that ! You bite the ears off and fill it with chocolate milk and drank !

Eggs, produce, eggs, partially thawed cornish game hens, eggs, vienna sausages, and..... long range shots.... eggs. :s0035:

Can't beat that yellow mist hang cloud feeling.

Aside from my hopes and dreams all winding up down range for all to plink at, I like to take along a bag of apples. For all who care they're bio degradable and maybe the critters get a nice snack after the sun goes down.

I've got 7 steel targets because I love shooting long range with bolt action rifles. We also save our water/milk jugs and any trash that accumulates in the garage but by far cans of cream corn are the best targets of all. I dispise that nasty crap and remove them from our pantry whenever I discover the wife bought them.

by far cans of cream corn are the best targets of all. I dispise that nasty crap and remove them from our pantry whenever I discover the wife bought them.
EXCELLENT target tip!! A case of Libby's Country Style Sausage Gravy showed up in our pantry not long ago that's nasty as sin! It never would have occured to me to literaly blow them away!

:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top