JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on the day. But I always have one of them.

80C8E635-220F-4FF1-8D82-D858F05AD21E.jpeg

Toor serpent? I just bought the krypteria, very excited for it to show up.
They make some quality knives. And I actually bought the anaconda. The serpent has the tanto tip which I am not a fan of.

Knife i have been carrying i traded for here, its a Spyderco fixed blade i really like. Problem is as it gets warm i don't carry a belt knife in town so my carry knife is back to my Spyderco Endura.

I picked up a Kershaw with the Emerson wave. It was not great out of the box. The pivot was tight and gritty, the centering was so bad the blade rubbed on the frame, the sub frame lock barely engaged, the jimping was rounded and useless, the blade had a too much upsweep and an unnecessary harpoon swedge, and finally, the scales had a gross reddish purple hue.

After a bit of work on it, I can finally call it a half respectable knife. It's earned its spot in the rotation.

IMG_20210617_154652024.jpg

I picked up a Kershaw with the Emerson wave. It was not great out of the box. The pivot was tight and gritty, the centering was so bad the blade rubbed on the frame, the sub frame lock barely engaged, the jimping was rounded and useless, the blade had a too much upsweep and an unnecessary harpoon swedge, and finally, the scales had a gross reddish purple hue.

After a bit of work on it, I can finally call it a half respectable knife. It's earned its spot in the rotation.

View attachment 977497

I have always disliked the disc style thumbstud.

It's not my favorite, but with the Emerson wave, you almost never use it.
Yeah, the pocket snag blade deploy thingy. Got it .

Only other design addition I've seen that I truly despise is the autoLAWKS on crkt folders. It's a really secure system for keeping the blade locked open, which is were it's the most dangerous. When you go to close it , it's definitely a 2 hand process.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top