JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spyderco Para 3 compression lock...

295CDD13-879E-4C5A-A89B-502D90E557C7.jpeg

Last Edited:
After spending tons of money on expensive folders (Spartans, ZT's, Emerson's, Benchmade's), I carry 2. A Ganzo Firebird F7453 for abuse and a Benchmade Adamas for defense. The Ganzo stays sharp for months, and is not going make me cry if I damage it or loose it.

Gotta few as do many o f you. Depends on my mood.
But I also don't slow down much for less expensive knives.
Most of my knives pretty much have this blade profile.
Not into serrated. I do fancy stone wash though.
Blades 3.25 to 3.75.
ZT0566 stone wash.jpg

Ok, I got this Boker AK 74 in yesterday and have been constantly playing with it. For an inexpensive automatic, I would recommend it so far. Blade springs out pretty snappy and hasn't come loose at all. Lock up is pretty solid!:s0155: It also comes in a mini version.

6a3f72ae-a17d-4fe4-93f7-6eecbaee598b.jpg

Last Edited:
The wait to get in to that sale is LONG! I have waited two hours before just to get in the building, and learned to bring a friend for company or a book for the wait. I still figure that if I go in with a $60 budget and am saving 75% from retail, it's like paying myself $90/hour to stand in line.

You could offer someone $20 to cut way ahead in line and increase your return on your time.

My EDC for the last 25 years has been a Schrade 77OT muskrat. It does everything I ask it to, including skinning 4 deer in that time. I have never felt the need to carry anything more on a daily basis.

My EDC knife changes. I have an Old Timer 3 blade stockman that is always in my pocket. On my belt is either a Gossman UNK or it's big brother the CFK or if I'm in town I carry a Buck 110 as the folder doesnt scare the townies like a fixed blade.

This Buck 110 was a 5 years of service anniversary gift from PG&E in 1981. It's been in my pocket or on my belt for 40 years. As you can see, it's seen quite a bit of use and abuse. It's been used for all the standard pocket knife functions, it's been used as a pry bar, a hammer, a steak knife, a skinning knife, a screw driver, a wire cutter, a fencing tool, etc, and it's survived. It's field dressed a couple dozen deer, and numerous fish. It's trimmed finger nails, horse and sheep hooves, and picked teeth. It's been lost and recovered a time or two, and run over by my truck on gravel roads. Although it's not as pretty as it once once (none of us are) it's still tight and holds an edge. It's probably got another 40 years left in it. I'm thinking about sending it back to Buck for an overhaul. HINT: Click the individual pictures for a close look.
knife3.jpeg knife2.jpeg knife4.jpeg knife1.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews